The Impeachment Thread

Read it on the radio. But seriously, I am not seeing the love of Christ in your posts. I am seeing the deceptions and hatreds of the devil. Donald Trump is the scum of the Earth, and you know it.

You "read" it on the radio? How is that possible?
You see/hear what you want to see/hear and most of the time it's not there but you see it anyway.

Yes, you are on the verge of insanity. Hopefully there's a pill for that.

Oh, look. Lucky for you, there is.

iu

Reactions: AM64
Obama's claim that Jeremiah right was his spiritual leader and major influence on him goes father than association.

And all those people had pictures taken with a cardboard cutout of Lev?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Read it on the radio. But seriously, I am not seeing the love of Christ in your posts. I am seeing the deceptions and hatreds of the devil. Donald Trump is the scum of the Earth, and you know it.

You compared Obama to Carter knowing he was a Jeremiah Write disciple . I’m not sure your judgment of what’s right and wrong is trustworthy .

And all those people had pictures taken with a cardboard cutout of Lev?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Not even close to being the same and you know it . Interesting to see if you pick this hill to die on .

You are confusing two issues. If you cannot keep straight two separate conclusions of the Mueller report, then please do not respond to me with such painful imbecilities.

If the left will refrain from putting the to together I would be glad to. Schift has been talking this 💩 for 3 years saying he had undisputed evidince yet produces none. I would also like for the left to acknowledge that Hillary also sought and paid for foreign interference in 2016 by paying for the fake Christopher Steele dossier.

Nope.........I'm not seeing any love of the Christ here in this post from you.......calling the President names is not a good look for someone trying to bring Christ into a discussion.

EO2qst3XkAAC-_y.jpg

Not even close to being the same and you know it . Interesting to see if you pick this hill to die on .

Whos dying on a hill? You guys want your cake and eat it too, pointing out your partasin irrationalities isn't a me problem.

How many Trump's "associates" are in the "pokey" versus Obama's?

Seems like you've already decided. The caliber and length of interactions does not matter...amiright??

It's a subjective variable to the argument. You don't know the breadth or the scope of Lev's interactions with the Trump inner circle or for how long, poisoning the well by implying it was a photo op and dinner is disingenuous.

Either one is guilty by association or one is not.

Whos dying on a hill? You guys want your cake and eat it too, pointing out your partasin irrationalities isn't a me problem.

How many Trump's "associates" are in the "pokey" versus Obama's?

Don’t deflect , we are talking specifically about photos taken with Trump vs Obama being a disciple of Jeremiah Write , him being his spiritual leader and an influence on him . Yes you will die on this hill , its just a matter of how . Your choice .

VN Store

Back