'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Might be adding a couple Clemson players to this list...

Lynn-Dixon is the only one I want.
Rodgers needs to stay put and work with Lawrence one more year. Whether we get Zac Evans or not i want Dixon to be s Vol.
Brice is a decent QB , but Maurer and Bailey are more talented and need reps to develop.

You probably already know this but Gibbs lives with one of his coaches. That coaches son is committed to GT as a walk on, pretty big factor in that commitment. Everything the young man has been thru, he deserves a few breaks.

IF he sticks with GT, I will not pull for Tech, but I will Gibbs. :)
Can’t like this enough. Been thru ALOT. Family he lives with isn’t a coach on the Dalton team. That’s a new one to me. But still pull this kid more than ANYTHING

You probably already know this but Gibbs lives with one of his coaches. That coaches son is committed to GT as a walk on, pretty big factor in that commitment. Everything the young man has been thru, he deserves a few breaks.

IF he sticks with GT, I will not pull for Tech, but I will Gibbs. :)
You may've answered this already, but what happened between Evans and UGA?

Lynn-Dixon is the only one I want.
Rodgers needs to stay put and work with Lawrence one more year. Whether we get Zac Evans or not i want Dixon to be s Vol.
Brice is a decent QB , but Maurer and Bailey are more talented and need reps to develop.
Brice wouldn’t be a bad one year deal. If Bailey wins the job, JG will probably be gone. We will only want to play Bailey or Maurer after that. And that is if Maurer doesn’t end up transferring. So we would want a capable backup. Who knows, maybe a change of scenery is needed and he lights it up here for a year and we can redshirt Bailey... just IMO of course.

You may've answered this already, but what happened between Evans and UGA?
No one really knows besides Evans and UGA. Depending on who you talk to it’s either Evans got cold feet and asked out because (insert reason here) or UGA backed off because (insert reason here). Either way I’m looking forward to the behind the scenes story after he ends up wherever he’s going.

No one really knows besides Evans and UGA. Depending on who you talk to it’s either Evans got cold feet and asked out because (insert reason here) or UGA backed off because (insert reason here). Either way I’m looking forward to the behind the scenes story after he ends up wherever he’s going.

I'm sure Kirby will leak it ASAP.

I’m starting to like the transfer portal. Good way to boost depth and get good players who didn’t pan out at another school. I think it is good for both the schools and the kids. If we land Dix this year along with Cade, we have really done well getting talent to fit needs.

VN Store

Back