The Impeachment Thread

The secret service goes where POTUS goes . Going out and having gold pens made for prizes is a tad bit EXTRA don’t you think ? You do realize what you said right ? Politicians spending thousands of dollars at our expense isn’t even worth the comment . 👀
Yes I know what I said. In the grand scheme of govt wastefulness $7200 is barely a rounding error

If you're ok with this 3.5 year fake coup attempt that has cost Millions you have no right mentioning anything about a deficit.
If we're playing that stupid game how many hours were spent on non-binding resolutions about Obamacare? You complain about those? Yeah....

Anyone complaining about $7200 by Pelosi but ignoring a trillion dollar tab run up by their guy is a partisan idiot.

Reactions: Mick and hog88
Yes I know what I said. In the grand scheme of govt wastefulness $7200 is barely a rounding error

It’s hard to complain about our debt if you are saying $7200 isn’t even worth a comment for golden pens as prizes . I’m still assuming here I don’t know who paid for them or when they were ordered .

Reactions: AM64
It’s hard to complain about our debt if you are saying $7200 isn’t even worth a comment for golden pens as prizes . I’m still assuming here I don’t know who paid for them or when they were ordered .
It's really not hard at all. How much is spent on pens every year by Congress? Office supplies total? Hard to believe this is even a dent

It's really not hard at all. How much is spent on pens every year by Congress? Office supplies total? Hard to believe this is even a dent

Tell ya what I’ll complain about the extravagant extra stuff congress charges us like $7200 pens ,and you complain about social security and $1100 hammers and we will cover both ends .

If we're playing that stupid game how many hours were spent on non-binding resolutions about Obamacare? You complain about those? Yeah....

Anyone complaining about $7200 by Pelosi but ignoring a trillion dollar tab run up by their guy is a partisan idiot.
Sure they are. Because pens for illegal activity should cost $500.

No I didn't complain, anything that was done to reverse the asinine Obamacare was warranted.

Illinois spent $4.6 million on health insurance for dead people, federal audit says

I'm just glad the left now cares about the deficit, morals and ethics. Trump has performed miracles
I'm not sure about what the left thinks but I've always been against the ridiculous deficit spending. It's the conservatives who are not being consistent with their stated values

So 30 pens should cost $7200??

And then you have the nads to complain about the deficit??

View attachment 254801
a lot of things the govt pays for are ridiculously priced. I've supplied govt projects in the past and came out quite well

You do understand basic math and can compare $7200 to $1,000,000,000,000 right? Just remember, the alligator eats the big number

That guy have any tweets bemoaning a trillion dollar deficit?

The secret service goes where POTUS goes . Going out and having gold pens made for prizes is a tad bit EXTRA don’t you think ? You do realize what you said right ? Politicians spending thousands of dollars at our expense isn’t even worth the comment . 👀
Wonder if the folks that got them as gifts plan to pay taxes on them?

Reactions: AM64
I'm not sure about what the left thinks but I've always been against the ridiculous deficit spending. It's the conservatives who are not being consistent with their stated values
The numbers don't lie! Trump loves spending other people's money at an alarming rate. And he said he would eliminate the deficit - just another broken promise in a long list of broken promises.

VN Store

Back