Jeopardy

Brad's getting left in the dust. Ken needs this the most for his legacy, and he's bringing it.

I feel sick seeing Trebek. He looks bloated and they put so much makeup around the lower half of his face. It looks like they're covering up purple skin. It makes me cringe looking at him.
Dead man walking its sad I see this champion tournament as being a farewell to him knowing he probaly doesn’t have much longer

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Was James effing with Ken and let him get all those $200 answers at the end of the opening round. James still ended up exactly 3× ahead of Ken, 9600-3200. The other guy has no chance, it's almost like it's one on one

Brad missing the softball question on the number of pairs of autosomes in a human genome tells me that he is outmatched here. Even if it confused him, a quick recall of "46 and Me" or "46&2" should have jogged the memory.

Ken missed a chance to troll James a little harder in the first match. He should have reduced his Final Jeopardy wager by $199 and he would have won by $1.

Was James effing with Ken and let him get all those $200 answers at the end of the opening round. James still ended up exactly 3× ahead of Ken, 9600-3200. The other guy has no chance, it's almost like it's one on one

Brad has beat Ken I think 3/3 times. There is no clock, you gotta win 3 days, and he's only 1 behind either of them. You gotta get that final out. It's not over til it's over for any of these guys.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
A little disappointing, honestly. Brad was off, for whatever reason... Complete non-factor. I can't believe James missed the final jeopardy question with the chance to tie it up. Ken is assuredly the GOAT.

A little disappointing, honestly. Brad was off, for whatever reason... Complete non-factor. I can't believe James missed the final jeopardy question with the chance to tie it up. Ken is assuredly the GOAT.
Complete domination by Ken. Brad seemed disinterested. Almost like he was stoned and was a little late on his buzzer or whatever and said eff it. In fact, Brad's total score for 4 days (8 games), was probably no where near what Ken scored in the 1st game tonight. Either way, Ken really upped his game/strategy and it paid off with a dominant performance against the best. It left no doubt in my mind, that Ken Jennings is the GOAT

He was late on the buzzer, uncharacteristically missed several normal answers, and went back to zero on just about every DD he found. I have no idea why, though.
He looked like he was satisfied with another $250,000 and just wanted to get over with as quickly as possible.

Although, I do feel an event like this is more of “The GOAT Buzzer Pusher”

Ken is damn quick on the draw. He mentioned that he trains by listening to the rhythm of Trebec’s voice. He’s onto something there.

He looked like he was satisfied with another $250,000 and just wanted to get over with as quickly as possible.

Although, I do feel an event like this is more of “The GOAT Buzzer Pusher”

Ken is damn quick on the draw. He mentioned that he trains by listening to the rhythm of Trebec’s voice. He’s onto something there.

... Which is ironic, because that was James's MO during his run. Not only did he know everything, but nobody could ever buzz in before him, thus allowing him to find just about every DD. In the end, James was beat at his own game.

... Which is ironic, because that was James's MO during his run. Not only did he know everything, but nobody could ever buzz in before him, thus allowing him to find just about every DD. In the end, James was beat at his own game.
Ken was always known for his buzzer prowess. He has more experience (by games played) as well. I'm not surprised that he was better than James in this way.

VN Store

Back