Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best jobs in the SEC? Curious to see what other folks think.

My list:

1. Georgia
2. LSU
3. Alabama
4. Florida
5. Tennessee
6. Auburn
7. A&M
Hard to say with some spots, could mix them around and be no different. I think of them in tiers. Based on local talent, money, tradition, support, recent success.

I'd say Bama, UGA, UF, LSU are tier 1.
Auburn, UT, A&M are tier 2.
USC, Ark tier 3
Vandy, UK, Mizzou, and Miss schools are in the cellar

It's been a bit of an uphill battle here ever since integration. We have been at a disadvantage when it comes to local talent. That said, the explosion of the Midstate and North GA gives us growing hope for the future.

Remember his crazy ex said he said he wanted to transfer. This actually isn’t surprising.

Baileys been there a week and already had Mauer shook.
Well it was gonna be tough to keep all these guys anyway...Honestly I'm more surprised shrout hasn't been the one to pull the trigger already..

Reactions: SweetasSoda

Haters gonna hate but we’re a better team with JG on the roster.

Not necessarily starting, because he might get beat out. But he’s proven he’s good off the bench and has become a consummate professional. He does what’s best for the team.

I agree. Some of the replies on his tweet are absurd and uncalled for..... Shame we have people like that in our fanbase.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Well it was gonna be tough to keep all these guys anyway...Honestly I'm more surprised shrout hasn't been the one to pull the trigger already..

Shrout’s girl hasn’t gone all crazy beotch and broken up with him via social media, yet. Until that happens I expect him to stay and enjoy the “perks” of being a UT quarterback.

Just facts
Just facts, yes...according to Rivals, which is pretty bad at rankings anyways. Shoot, they once laughed at a certain paper 4* recruited at TN...when they were the ONLY service having him as a 4*. Laughable. And besides, Manning would obviously have been a 5* as well...just before their time. Regardless, you think that is a meaningful volume of data? It is anecdotal.

Last edited:
Hard to say with some spots, could mix them around and be no different. I think of them in tiers. Based on local talent, money, tradition, support, recent success.

I'd say Bama, UGA, UF, LSU are tier 1.
Auburn, UT, A&M are tier 2.
USC, Ark tier 3
Vandy, UK, Mizzou, and Miss schools are in the cellar

It's been a bit of an uphill battle here ever since integration. We have been at a disadvantage when it comes to local talent. That said, the explosion of the Midstate and North GA gives us growing hope for the future.
That might be a better way of looking at it. Regardless I think there are 7 schools in this league who are capable of winning it all, and there are 7 who simply aren’t. The more I study it the more I think LSU may be the best job in the conference. Three different guys have won a national there in a less than 20 year span. Great tradition, every resource you need to win big, and one of the most talent rich states in the country while they all but have their pick of the litter in state.

Reactions: Dudley Smith
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back