Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have to be willing to give up Cam or Luke plus picks to get to 1.

Don't see it happening

Dolphins hold the cards here. They need a franchise QB badly and are sitting on a boatload of draft picks (3 first round, 2 second this year and 2 each next year, I think). I doubt they'd blow a bunch of those to get Burrow over Tua, but they may be willing to outbid anyone who tries to trade up to one of the three picks between them and Cincy to get Tua. On the other hand, if they are spooked by Tua's hip and want to wait for Lawrence, they may be willing to add to their draft wealth letting someone else trade up to their #5 spot. There's a bit of a gap after Burrow and Tua this year. You don't tank for Herbert.

Reactions: Newman and jakez4ut
I'd trade Cam to get the first pick. I thought Carolina was thinking about trading Cam anyway.
It's been talked about. But he's got to be healthy at this point and I just don't see the benefit of bringing in a new staff... And starting completely over with QB. Takes any part of "win now.." or sin of the table...

Franchise QBs don't grow in trees and we have one.

Let's see what this staff can do...

They need to issue an apology if no new information has been received to change course here.
He was down to a full appeal it sounds like (reconsideration was already denied). Have to have external authoritative source at that point. It would be something new, whatever it was.

Just sucks he missed half the season because they can't do these any faster. By their own words, these requests are never to be considered "urgent"...maybe they should be?!?

Reactions: engineerVOL

Haters gonna hate but we’re a better team with JG on the roster.

Not necessarily starting, because he might get beat out. But he’s proven he’s good off the bench and has become a consummate professional. He does what’s best for the team.

I’m totally happy with him staying and backing up Harrison Bailey

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back