'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

giphy.gif

So I've spent this afternoon on the phone a good bit.

Cade told Kirby this morning and Cade didn't put himself in the portal. He didn't want to be put in the portal. Georgia put him in the portal because they knew it would been seen as Kirby wasn't going to let Cade ride into Knoxville on a white horse to a celebration. Cade's plan was to arrive into town under the radar and be seen going to class without the fanfare.

Also, look for Cade to be in his old #68 when spring practice starts in March.

If the above is true this will absolutely help him get immediate eligibility as well in my eyes.

Reactions: FïreBall
Haven’t really read up on it much, but we are going to need every able body so I hope it isn’t true. Going to be tough to prove unless the bottle is still available or if there’s a social media trail where he admits to it.[/QUOTE]
Or the witnesses that saw it talk

So I've spent this afternoon on the phone a good bit.

Cade told Kirby this morning and Cade didn't put himself in the portal. He didn't want to be put in the portal. Georgia put him in the portal because they knew it would been seen as Kirby wasn't going to let Cade ride into Knoxville on a white horse to a celebration. Cade's plan was to arrive into town under the radar and be seen going to class without the fanfare.

Also, look for Cade to be in his old #68 when spring practice starts in March.

If the above is true this will absolutely help him get immediate eligibility as well in my eyes.
The first 2 or 3 lines I thought you were going full OD 🤣

VN Store

Back