'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

What I know:

1. Do not sign with Georgia...your dad will lose a finger.

2. Georgia fans are a bunch of whiney bit*hes.

3. We will have the best O-line in the SEC East next year. Possibly the SEC period.

4. We're going to beat Georgia next year. Yep I said it. @BaldBiker all you want. It's happening.

5. Either 2020 or 2021 at the latest will see us playing for the SEC championship.

What I know:

3. We will have the best O-line in the SEC East next year. Possibly the SEC period.

4. We're going to beat Georgia next year. Yep I said it. @BaldBiker all you want. It's happening.

5. Either 2020 or 2021 at the latest will see us playing for the SEC championship.
6. Bailey gonna throw for 8,000 in his career behind the great wall of Neyland.

What I know:

I'm giddy like a school girl and my wife is looking at me like WTF.

He's got that good childcare, you know how expensive childcare is?!
Keep hearing about the childcare, but what exactly was their set-up in Vegas? Does baby-mama even work? As an un-married low-income mother, she can easily get state assistance for that. There's also head-start. Idk, but I think there is many more reasons why he picked UGA, and child-cares at the bottom of the list.

Keep hearing about the childcare, but what exactly was their set-up in Vegas? Does baby-mama even work? As an un-married low-income mother, she can easily get state assistance for that. There's also head-start. Idk, but I think there is many more reasons why he picked UGA, and child-cares at the bottom of the list.
I posted after the announcement, in another thread,
The whole “childcare” thing translated, means, an off campus, furnished, 3 bedroom, a job for baby mama on the “training staff” and a graduate assistant just got promoted to nanny.
GBO!!

A coach cannot put a player in the portal, otherwise, Saban would have owned that business. Second, he has to be in the portal before he can talk with TN, much less transfer or show up on campus. Price should know this.
Wrong... A player can contact basically any dept. (Registrar, admissions, financial aid, Biology, etc... )except the Coaching staff /athletic Dept. prior to being in the portal.
Edit: to add that you can also contact the athletic dept but they cant contact you back until you are in the portal.

I doubt he’d make the leap into the portal without already having some indication that he’d be granted a waiver. No way he would just sit a year before going to the NFL.
Just curious, being a dawg fan, what is your opinion of the Webb thing?

I posted after the announcement, in another thread,
The whole “childcare” thing translated, means, an off campus, furnished, 3 bedroom, a job for baby mama on the “training staff” and a graduate assistant just got promoted to nanny.
GBO!!
And let's be honest, we all know it wasn't because the coaches were "real" 😂
Him saying that before he announced was the only reason I thought it might he us. Soon as he announced UGA I just had to laugh about all the things he had said.

VN Store

Back