'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

Just curious, being a dawg fan, what is your opinion of the Webb thing?
Haven’t really read up on it much, but we are going to need every able body so I hope it isn’t true. Going to be tough to prove unless the bottle is still available or if there’s a social media trail where he admits to it.

Prob had baby bro relay messages
I did go back to edit prior to another omnipotent smartarse commented technically you can call email or snail mail to the athletic staff your desire to transfer BUT under NCAA rules they cant respond until you are listed in the portal. There is a spot in portal to put you would like to be contacted (with email, phone etc...) or DO NOT want to be but if you send the info directly to the school you can say you don't want to be contacted but still be legally contacted by that school (UT).

Reactions: Proud Army Wife

Gotta admit I laughed hysterically at the Pinkygate comment, that's just hilarious, the rest was rolling along nicely until the end and the mention of Jordan Hare. Piss on Jordan Hare, I wouldn't stash anything of value in that dump ! Only thing I'd stash there is a duece right on the 50 yard line !

Could it be? Could Cade have committed to UGA with the intentions of transferring all those years later just when UGA is crumbling? Was he a VFL all along? Probably not but I like to believe.

Reactions: Sleegro

VN Store

Back