Kevin Mays Suing Georgia!!!!

Cade gets an ouright release to transfer anywhere, and the suit gets dropped.
Once again if you don't understand the rules don't pontificate on the repercussions or ability to leave. A coach, school or athletic dept. has NO say in where a player can or can not go once they enter the transfer portal. A conference can make a restriction but currently the SEC does not. No quid pro quo. The obvious answer is Mays will use the lawsuit as a hardship excuse to get an immediate playing waiver approved by the NCAA.

Reactions: Remy
That is a crazy story. This is something I would expect Tennessee to be on the losing end of the way things have been the last 10 years. It’s nice to be on the winning end of crazy stuff for a change. Go Vols! Pay that man UGA. Haha
I could see some of our past coaches trying to eat it.

And THERE is your hardship issue, give Mays his immediate eligibility.

And on another note, not only are players transferring out of Georgia at an alarming rate, but they seem to be leaving with some serious animosity.

Justin Fields left and all but called Kirby a liar and lamented the handling of the racist comments by the baseball player and the culture in general. Brenton Cox left and looked like the weight of the world had been lifted off his shoulders in the following days and weeks. He hated Georgia. Cade Mays leaves and we find out a lawsuit is involved. And there have been several other guys who departed and left us all wondering why. They couldn’t even hold on to Mr Bulldog, Jake Fromm. He was supposed to be their Tim Tebow, their Peyton Manning, the player who loved the University so much he couldn’t bring himself to leave. Nope, not enough love there, Fromm’s gone too.

Kirby missed his window. His program is collapsing and he’s got one SEC title to show for it.

You can see that Kirby has very little control of the program just by the/his sideline demeanor...

The guy is a clown...a salesman..

These departures only cement that..

Reactions: AM64 and Jaws
You can see that Kirby has very little control of the program just by the/his sideline demeanor...

The guy is a clown...a salesman..

These departures only cement that..

He’s very Graduate Assistant-ish on the sidelines. I guess he wants everyone to think that’s his alpha energy level or something.

My favorite was v LSU when he went all nuts, chest bumped the guy after a turnover, got knocked back on his ass, probably bruised his tailbone, and then replay reversed the call, no turnover. All those histrionics for nothing 😂. Complete jackass.

So, Big Kevin has this accident in December 20, 2017 and suit gets filed just inside Georgia's 2yr. statute of limitations. Why are we just now finding out? I guess I am trying to assess the cause and effect here as to what is impacting what. Did the information about the suit come out only after the younger Mays put in for the transfer or is it the other way?
I’m sure they’ve been haggling the past 2 years.

I have a feeling that the sum of this is because Kirby lied about making a spot for Cooper this year and then ignored him. Cade wanted to play with his brother all along. Then you throw the gas on the fire when Pittman said he was out of there.

Reactions: gisman
“The report read that Mays’ pinky “shot across the floor” and was picked up by former offensive line coach Sam Pittman who "put the severed appendage on ice.”

WTH

Reactions: Remy
I'm struggling to comprehend how this happened. Are they built-in stadium chairs that fold back in via a mechanical wench? They say it happened on a recruiting visit and it apparently "shot across the floor". What kind of folding chairs were these???

VN Store

Back