Kevin Mays Suing Georgia!!!!

If you’re gonna go out leaving your program ablaze, at least follow the Urban Meyer method. He left Florida at the beginning of a slow burn that ended up lasting most of a decade, but he had two National Title and two SEC titles to show for it.

Kirby’s got one little ol’ SEC title and a bunch of bumbled coaching moments in high profile games.

Yeah Kirby and Georgia have been playing second fiddle to Alabama and LSU the past couple of years. That doesn't look to be improving anytime soon.

I'm an amputee and I approve of this message.

And while I have long enjoyed giving Georgia the finger, this isn't a method I'd recommend.
I think you should be offended and mad as hell. You need to report that dude and let Freak know you're scarred for life, even more than by your dismemberment.

This Kevin Mays situation reminds me of something that happened to me once ...

I was walking out to my car behind Ruby Tuesday one night. And laying between my car and the next was a human toe! Yes, had blood on it and it was huge like a big toe just laying there. I think I just froze for 10 seconds just standing there. Started looking around with all kinds of thoughts racing like "is there a body" or "are they watching me". So, I just called 911 and told em where I was and what happened. Operator thought I was nuts I think. Finally a couple of Catoosa County GA guys pull up and taped off the area. My dang car got stuck in the police zone and I couldn't leave. Finally detectives came and marked off the area and chalked around it and then covered it up. They even searched like a 200 yard area for anything else and nothing came up. I finally was allowed to move my car and leave the area after about 3 hours! All but one cop just left. So, I rolled down the window and asked the deputy what they were gonna do? He said nothing more. They would just have to call a toe truck!

Be careful out there folks.
ban material right there

Reactions: livefaith
I think you should be offended and mad as hell. You need to report that dude and let Freak know you're scarred for life, even more than by your dismemberment.

Now that I'm not in Tennessee, I have legal access to medicinal brownies that help me not give a flying fig. Mr. Mays might want to look into that now - phantom pain is a beeyotch.

Reactions: TNBV and Behr
I wanna know how the heck a friggin finger gets lopped off and shot across the room from a folding chair? That's pretty dang scary.

This whole story stinks! This family must be a treat. Transfers happen. Am 100% ok with that. But now family sues to get his kid eligible immediately? C’mon. Wouldn’t trust that family at all and most of the time apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. They do it to GA, they’ll do same type of stuff to others. Just say’n.

Reactions: DC_Vol
Can someone do a demonstration video on how Mr Mays may have gotten his finger chopped off from a chair cause I’m having a hard time understanding? But be careful please!

You can see that Kirby has very little control of the program just by the/his sideline demeanor...

The guy is a clown...a salesman..

These departures only cement that..
Mark Richt has lost control of Kirby Smart's sideline demeanor!

This whole story stinks! This family must be a treat. Transfers happen. Am 100% ok with that. But now family sues to get his kid eligible immediately? C’mon. Wouldn’t trust that family at all and most of the time apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. They do it to GA, they’ll do same type of stuff to others. Just say’n.
The lawyer is saying the lawsuit has nothing to do with Mays transfer and that Georgia leaked the information to the press in order to cause this kind of controversy and make Mays look bad

Reactions: StarRaider
Can someone do a demonstration video on how Mr Mays may have gotten his finger chopped off from a chair cause I’m having a hard time understanding? But be careful please!

If I understand the logistics, his chair back was to a pylon or wall. He may have grabbed the chair to move it back, put his weight on it, and hit the pinkie right at one of the knuckles. From there it's just his body weight, momentum, and how relatively fragile the joints in the pinkie are.

Reactions: Volfan574
"That family" played for Tennessee for years. Did you follow the Vols back then?

Reactions: Remy
This Kevin Mays situation reminds me of something that happened to me once ...

I was walking out to my car behind Ruby Tuesday one night. And laying between my car and the next was a human toe! Yes, had blood on it and it was huge like a big toe just laying there. I think I just froze for 10 seconds just standing there. Started looking around with all kinds of thoughts racing like "is there a body" or "are they watching me". So, I just called 911 and told em where I was and what happened. Operator thought I was nuts I think. Finally a couple of Catoosa County GA guys pull up and taped off the area. My dang car got stuck in the police zone and I couldn't leave. Finally detectives came and marked off the area and chalked around it and then covered it up. They even searched like a 200 yard area for anything else and nothing came up. I finally was allowed to move my car and leave the area after about 3 hours! All but one cop just left. So, I rolled down the window and asked the deputy what they were gonna do? He said nothing more. They would just have to call a toe truck!

Be careful out there folks.
That reminds me of a story.

One evening, I was leaving Ruby Tuesdays wearing flip flops. I'd been arguing with my girlfriend about me wearing flip flops to one of our dates again. So, she leaves by the front door. I leave by the back. I was so mad, I kicked a green bean can that had fallen out of the dumpster.

One of the big, gallon-sized ones like Ruby Tuesdays uses, you know?

Cut my toe right off.

I never saw where it landed. It hurt. Bad. I looked and looked for it, but never could find it. I finally had to leave without finding it, 'cause I was having trouble walking. Without that big toe, the flip flop just didn't fit right. It kept falling off. I knew I'd never find that dang toe with me having to go back and pick up my flip flop every three feet.

Sure do miss that toe. I wonder what ever happened to it.

This isn't his first time making himself a millionaire via lawsuits. Hopefully it's his last.

Georgia Troll

thNHDOSBUM.jpg

That reminds me of a story.

One evening, I was leaving Ruby Tuesdays wearing flip flops. I'd been arguing with my girlfriend about me wearing flip flops to one of our dates again. So, she leaves by the front door. I leave by the back. I was so mad, I kicked a green bean can that had fallen out of the dumpster.

One of the big, gallon-sized ones like Ruby Tuesdays uses, you know?

Cut my toe right off.

I never saw where it landed. It hurt. Bad. I looked and looked for it, but never could find it. I finally had to leave without finding it, 'cause I was having trouble walking. Without that big toe, the flip flop just didn't fit right. It kept falling off. I knew I'd never find that dang toe with me having to go back and pick up my flip flop every three feet.

Sure do miss that toe. I wonder what ever happened to it.

That's remarkable that 2 different toes could be severed at the same restaraunt parking lot. Truth is stranger than fiction they say. 🤔

The lawyer is saying the lawsuit has nothing to do with Mays transfer and that Georgia leaked the information to the press in order to cause this kind of controversy and make Mays look bad
Of course he did! Would you expect him to say anything different?

VN Store

Back