Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a rumor going around that he can graduate this summer as a sophomore and be eligible as graduate transfer? A buddy of mine mentioned it but I’m a little leery for obvious reasons. Lol

You’re buddy isn’t named Bobby is it?

Is there a rumor going around that he can graduate this summer as a sophomore and be eligible as graduate transfer? A buddy of mine mentioned it but I’m a little leery for obvious reasons. Lol
UGA wont let him stay at their school while in the portal. He will probably enroll and be there within a week for add drop.

“Cade Mays played every offensive line position for Georgia this past season, including six starts at right guard, two at right tackle, two at left guard and one at left tackle. He played in 11 of 14 games as a freshman and was named to the coaches' freshman All-SEC team in 2018.”

-Schlabach

What. A. Get. (Again)

Last edited:
I think the math checks out to him being able to graduate this spring semester. Not sure how fun that would be to stay on campus a whole semester after this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back