Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shouldn't be understated how much difference a really strong OL can make. All of a sudden a decent running back can become a really good running back with a bit wider hole to run through or an extra step on the outside. And an ok QB suddenly becomes great because he has an extra second to make a read or the WR has an extra beat to get open. If Mays and Smith suit up next year this could be the start of something special.

"Hello Applebees? I'd like your finest table for SEC championship weekend...yes, that's the one, the one in the corner of the bar area right next to the low wall and the screaming kids leaning over with eczema and bird flu....and can we get the AC blowing down arctic blasts from directly overhead and the 6 old onion rings that are balancing the four top table? Excellent."
minions-lol-animated-gif.gif

"Hello Applebees? I'd like your finest table for SEC championship weekend...yes, that's the one, the one in the corner of the bar area right next to the low wall and the screaming kids leaning over with eczema and bird flu....and can we get the AC blowing down arctic blasts from directly overhead and the 6 old onion rings that are balancing the four top table? Excellent."
The one next to the kitchen so you hear all the clanging

@utvols88 moves to the edge of his seat....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back