Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I missed something because I’m the least offended human you’ll ever meet.

Someone made a political post (that got removed) right above my "no politics" fit.
May not have even been you, haha. Didn't even pay that much attention, I'm just determined to keep the RF my sane place. Forgive the oxymoron.

Someone made a political post (that got removed) right above my "no politics" fit.
May not have even been you, haha. Didn't even pay that much attention, I'm just determined to keep the RF my sane place. Forgive the oxymoron.
I made a jokingly political post, the flat earth stuff has me lost though. I’m more of a round earth type guy.

Seriously tho, want to point out that sometimes humor and tone don't come across in text.

Chances are, if I offend anyone, they are taking it way more seriously than I am. Looked back at my politics/flat Earthers comment and want @jackcrevol and @Volbucky to definitely know that.
Sorry if it sounded worse than what I was thinking.
not sure how to take that. i am reading into this btw.

Which is why you're so likeable and get so many likes! Was shocked you were not listed on POY.
Here to defend the honor and integrity of the PotY on behalf of our Board of Trustees, I will say he was to be added to the real board after we removed Gas, Secking, and LadyTigerBooster. But apparently we don't know the right people. Nor did the right people care about such plebe shenanigans.

Last edited:
Was at my uncle's funeral a couple of days ago (didn't mention because so much bad news on here lately) but decided to show my kids, my great grandfather's grave.
Started telling them stories about him and me, when I was a kid. They looked at the marker "Born 1890" and my son said

"Oh come on, you haven't talked to someone from the 1800's"
😅😅😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back