'20 MD DL Dominic Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

You are correct. Williams and Middleton were both really RS Sophomores this year. Them being listed as Juniors on the roster is not correct. Who knows maybe the coaches wanted them listed as Juniors for recruiting purposes this year.

So Middleton will also be back in 2021? That’s pretty freakin awesome if true

Again, I wonder how many of these industry types are qualified to make evaluations. I would take the opinions of a lot of folks on here way before a lot of people who get paid by 247 or rivals.

They’re just journalists that like football. Absolutely nothing qualifies them.

Baron 6'5" 285ish by then.
Yeah, I thought I was missing somebody. I don’t know about that much redshirting either. Bailey is way ahead of Area 51 as far as technique so I could see leapfrogging all over the place on that depth chart.

@butchna is pretty confident that Savion Williams actually has two years of eligibility left, even though he did not redshirt this year. Thus, he is incorrectly shown as Junior on the UT website. I think butchna is correct since Savion did not play, or didn't play enough to lose a year of eligibility, during his first Fall after high school.
There’s a missing year. He has one season of JUCO stats. Thinking he redshirted and had 3 to play 3 when he arrived.

@butchna is pretty confident that Savion Williams actually has two years of eligibility left, even though he did not redshirt this year. Thus, he is incorrectly shown as Junior on the UT website. I think butchna is correct since Savion did not play, or didn't play enough to lose a year of eligibility, during his first Fall after high school.
He’s a Junior according to UT’s roster. Only has one year of eligibility left.
ACADEMICALLY he is a junior. UT Sports doesn’t always correctly list them on the website.

So Middleton will also be back in 2021? That’s pretty freakin awesome if true
At his age and production level, he might take the plunge. He’d at least get signed at that size.

Bailey and Thomas can redshirt ( play 4 ganes first) and be ready to LARGELY contribute in 2021. We're losing 5 D-Lineman after next seadon.
Damn actually 6...7 if Savion is out of eligibility next season. Middleton, Gooden, Solomon, Butler, Bumphus, Blakely

They’re just journalists that like football. Absolutely nothing qualifies them.

As a former player, I used to regularly attend UT practices/scrimmages and frequently would sit with my friend the late Gary Lundy. Arriving late one day, I asked Gary how they looked. He replied that he would like me to tell him my opinion since he was just a sports writer. Gary was a great, humble soul. I miss him.

VN Store

Back