'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Galena Park (TX) N. Shore RB Zach Evans will not play today against Duncanville in the 6A Div I State Champ due to yet another disciplinary issue. He's a special talent but he's a huge risk to add to your program/lockerroom. May be more than maturity issue. Hope I'm wrong.

Landry Football Twitter

Galena Park (TX) N. Shore RB Zach Evans will not play today against Duncanville in the 6A Div I State Champ due to yet another disciplinary issue. He's a special talent but he's a huge risk to add to your program/lockerroom. May be more than maturity issue. Hope I'm wrong.

Landry Football Twitter
He’s a thug lol, like the second time this year he had been sent home.

Landry Football Twitter
Dude is a headcase. Hopefully he goes to uga & kills their locker room. Glad we aren't getting him. He punched a coach earlier this year

Landry Football Twitter

Wow. Heck of a teammate. Really self centered.

Trending LSU. Last two CB's to come in on him for the Tigers, and LSU Rivals mod just forecasted to LSU as well.
Doubtful.

I have to give it too him though, he's trolling up the whole NCAA. Georgia might be moving up further.

(he's making the forecasters look useless though)
aKZY0N.gif

Doubtful.

I have to give it too him though, he's trolling up the whole NCAA. Georgia might be moving up further.

(he's making the forecasters look useless though)
aKZY0N.gif
You may not have noticed the date, but my post was from 2.5 months ago. I agree it seems to be UGA at this point but who knows with this kid?

Last edited:
Reactions: LSU-SIU and StoVol
You may not have noticed the date, but my post was from 2.5 months ago. I agree it seems to be UGA at this point but who knows with this kid?

Yeah I saw it was from back when, just providing an update as to the CBs. I didn't mean to imply anything towards you. :)

I agree it seems to be UGA at this point but who knows with this kid?

This kid is something else though, the tales we weave - I'll leave it at that. (this one is going to have a colorful career one way or another)

Reactions: Dudley Smith

VN Store

Back