'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Yeah I saw it was from back when, just providing an update as to the CBs. I didn't mean to imply anything towards you. :)

This kid is something else though, the tales we weave - I'll leave it at that. (this one is going to have a colorful career one way or another)

Yeah, drama in recruitment usually means drama when they get on campus.

Reactions: LSU-SIU
Yeah, drama in recruitment usually means drama when they get on campus.

He was basically kicked off his HS team (been suspended multiple times)... didn't play last night in their championship game... they still won. I'm getting flashbacks of Dee Anderson.

One of our Managers and friend of mine who lives and ref's in Houston texted me yesterday that he was suspended due to he refused to give his cell phone to the coach at the hotel. That's all that happened and my friend is close to the family and others on same team. He thinks the coach was trying to set an example that it's the team not one person. My friend says he is a good kid and his family is big into church and he is really a mild kid around his family. Just passing on what I was told and don't shoot the messenger.

One of our Managers and friend of mine who lives and ref's in Houston texted me yesterday that he was suspended due to he refused to give his cell phone to the coach at the hotel. That's all that happened and my friend is close to the family and others on same team. He thinks the coach was trying to set an example that it's the team not one person. My friend says he is a good kid and his family is big into church and he is really a mild kid around his family. Just passing on what I was told and don't shoot the messenger.
I’m not criticizing the coach but someone provide the logic on why the players would not be allowed to keep their phones with them ?

I’m not criticizing the coach but someone provide the logic on why the players would not be allowed to keep their phones with them ?

Lol that's exactly what my friend said. He texted me "WTF kind of policy is that" lol sounds kind of petty to me.

Not that I have a dog in the fight. But I read that the coaches wanted everyones phone at curfew and Evans was the only one not willing to give his up.

My friend swears he is a good kid but I told him he sounds like a headcase to me. My friend also said he visited Texas AM a week or so ago and went on the Texas AM visit wearing LSU gear. I mean who does that. Kind of stupid from the kid if you asked me and he should be more respectful to the hosting school who invited him for a official visit.

My friend swears he is a good kid but I told him he sounds like a headcase to me. My friend also said he visited Texas AM a week or so ago and went on the Texas AM visit wearing LSU gear. I mean who does that. Kind of stupid from the kid if you asked me and he should be more respectful to the hosting school who invited him for a official visit.
No one seemed to mind when someone went on a visit to UGA repping the Power T a few years ago. Can’t remember the kids name

Reactions: k-town_king
Do you guys really not know why the coach wanted the cell phones. Kids today will stay up all night texting. He figured if I take their telephones they would go to sleep. My question is why would he need it if he was suppose to be asleep. Kids can’t be without their phones for more than 3 minutes today.

Do you guys really not know why the coach wanted the cell phones. Kids today will stay up all night texting. He figured if I take their telephones they would go to sleep. My question is why would he need it if he was suppose to be asleep. Kids can’t be without their phones for more than 3 minutes today.
I made this same assumption, makes the most sense. If a kid can’t comply with that then his heads not in the game.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
When did the possession of a phone become an inalienable right?there is no reason for a football player to have a phone on him while he is preparing for a football game.

I believe Preston Williams did the same thing when he visited auburn wearing ut gear.

When did the possession of a phone become an inalienable right?there is no reason for a football player to have a phone on him while he is preparing for a football game.
Right, because having cell phones in the hotel room the night before a 3pm kickoff is the reason football teams lose

and they won handily without Evans btw.. you guys are reaching with this logic

VN Store

Back