'20 GA OT Broderick Jones (UGA commit)

View attachment 247556

Broderick Jones, Lithonia, Offensive Tackle

Broderick Jones, 2020 Offensive tackle - Rivals.com

Vols offered a while ago.
Didn’t sign with UGA yet and the thought is he’s Auburn bound but I guess VQ suggested we were in on a mystery OL recruit.
Asked @secking about this yesterday(as to why he didn't sign), and he said Jones was always waiting until Feb to participate in some ceremony his HS has.

Not sure why signing early would necessarily hold him out of that ceremony, but that was the response I got.

Reactions: RollerVol
This guy has been committed to UGA for almost 2 years, those type of guys never seem to sign where they originally commit, so good move on our staff's part, Auburn has been working his for a while though, probably many trips to the cabin have already been had.

This guy has been committed to UGA for almost 2 years, those type of guys never seem to sign where they originally commit, so good move on our staff's part, Auburn has been working his for a while though, probably many trips to the cabin have already been had.
Never sign where they originally commit? They almost always do.

Reactions: Vols410
This would be incredible.....and also could be why we haven't told Miller to sign. Even if we get Washington and Hardy, we still have 2 spots left. I'm wondering if Miller is backup for this guy and Williamson is a backup for Beckwith or someone else.

Just thinking out loud here. But I am not getting my hopes up. That being said, would be the ultimate screw you to the Dawgs to take 2 5*'s from them on Signing Day.

Reactions: LittleVol
Quit harshin my buzz bro.
Hey, I apologized in advance. Just seems like the relationships he has are with UGA and Auburn, AND he's still committed. If by some chance he reopens his recruitment, maybe then I could be persuaded.

Hey, I apologized in advance. Just seems like the relationships he has are with UGA and Auburn, AND he's still committed. If by some chance he reopens his recruitment, maybe then I could be persuaded.
Haha yeah I don't believe this is who VQ was referring to either. Bass may lose his insider status on this one.

Mystery OL could be Jalen St. John as well. Didn't sign with Mizzou, set to visit on January 24th, right before NSD.
IIRC, he's built to be an OG. We need an OT imo. Already got our interior guys.

Was wondering about him as well. And since you posted first I don't have to try and spell his name.
Didn't sign I don't think, and tbh it would be mystery recruit, haven't heard about him in months
4 star tackle, we need one. Perry should stay on the d-line, imo...DeForest Buckner clone (Oregon DE from a few years ago)

Reactions: Sleegro

VN Store

Back