'20 FL DE Morven Joseph (UT SIGNEE)

Bama singed 28 last year. Clemson 27. Hell Penn State and North Carolina have 27 commits in this cycle.

I’ve long given up trying to figure out this 25 thing.
Most years you can back count some early enrollees towrds your previous class if there were spots available.(from doing the same thing the previous year and so on...) Coaches these days know how to work the system and make 4+4=6.

Reactions: Jaws
Thanks. I think it's pretty innocent but it still makes me cringe.

Again, I think it was an error in her judgment, lack of self-awareness. I think she is probably mortified at the insinuation and probably a little distraught over the whole thing. But life goes on, I imagine she’ll be a little less publicly “supportive” of the players going forward.

Reactions: drvenner
Morven Jospeh visited Florida State this weekend, causing some concerns among Tennessee faithful. Although the Vols were aware of the trip, with all the momentum with the 4-star outside linebacker, it was hardly ideal for them that Jospeh, a former FSU commit, opted to take a look at Mike Norvell’s new staff just a week after saying he was down to Tennessee and UF. The feeling among Tennessee is that it has weathered the storm here and still sit in a good spot for the Lakeland native, but when batting for a prospect that’s been committed to multiple schools within a calendar year, anything can happen. This one will be the one to track the day after signing day, with Jospeh signing at noon on Thursday.
- Simonton

Baffles me daily. Occasional outlier like Hardy but by in large, we're losing out to the biggest teams in the nation.

"We finally made a bowl game 1 time, I don't understand how we're not gaining on Ga and Bama".
Well, I don't understand how they don't understand 🤷‍♂️
It’s the trolls on this board! We are going to have to go join the boards of the big boys!
With the talent some of you guys have we can have them down to signing nothing over a 3 star! 😂🤣😂

He wouldn’t speak to FSU media when he left. Not sure if that’s good sign or not

I'd imagine it's good for us. He could rant and rave about how much fun he had and how much he loves the new staff at FSU... or he could say nothing. To me that indicates he's being respectful of the in state school while also trying to avoid public backlash. That's just what I took away from it though.

There’s still a good amount of optimism regarding Tennessee’s chances of ultimately landing Joseph, but the visit to Florida State at least gave the Vols some concerns over the weekend and might make his planned announcement on Thursday one to watch.

I was going to watch it anyway. But there is not much to be concerned about.

Don’t really blame him if he flips flops. Probably getting a lot of pressure in that area to go to one of the Florida schools

VN Store

Back