'20 FL DE Morven Joseph (UT SIGNEE)

Yes either we have a flat 25 sign rule or we don't, if folks are going to oversign and get around it we may as well to. Once again the ncaa rule is getting skirted six ways to sunday it appears. I have yet to hear it explained in a way that made any common sense.

Yes either we have a flat 25 sign rule or we don't, if folks are going to oversign and get around it we may as well to. Once again the ncaa rule is getting skirted six ways to sunday it appears. I have yet to hear it explained in a way that made any common sense.
Several VN posters keep saying you can't back count anymore .. but it's obvious many teams are still back counting when they didn't use all there 25 ICs from previous years.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Several VN posters keep saying you can't back count anymore .. but it's obvious many teams are still back counting when they didn't use all there 25 ICs from previous years.
With transfers included, I think UF had a full class last year. Even with so many transferring out, and some failing to qualify, they signed LOIs and should have counted against the 25. So I'm not sure where the numbers are coming from.

Yes/No
we definitely made ground to beat 75% of the other SEC teams. Made no ground in beating the elite teams. Anyone that thought we were going to go from the worst of the SEC to elite recruiting is not very in touch. Win 9-10 games next year and continue to see a rise in recruiting. this isn’t difficult to understand.
For many it is very hard to understand.

With transfers included, I think UF had a full class last year. Even with so many transferring out, and some failing to qualify, they signed LOIs and should have counted against the 25. So I'm not sure where the numbers are coming from.

If they sign over 25 I think that’s a clear sign their Academic casualty guys didn’t count. They didn’t sign and/or found a loophole in some way

If they sign over 25 I think that’s a clear sign their Academic casualty guys didn’t count. They didn’t sign and/or found a loophole in some way
It really is hard to know each team's real numbers unless you follow them really close. You can look at our 2019 class on 247 and it says we enrolled 22 and had 4 transfers. Turns out only 2 of the transfers are on scholarship and Kenney Solomon was a PWO and Melvin McBride may or may not have been counted as an IC because of his medical retirement.

It really is hard to know each team's real numbers unless you follow them really close. You can look at our 2019 class on 247 and it says we enrolled 22 and had 4 transfers. Turns out only 2 of the transfers are on scholarship and Kenney Solomon was a PWO and Melvin McBride may or may not have been counted as an IC because of his medical retirement.

Yep very hard to know what’s what since schools can announce guys in a class that didn’t sign Nlis. Used to be if the school
Announced them they signed but that’s
Not the case anymore

One backstory on the whole thing that many UT fans may be unaware of. This stuff on Megan Mullen was started by FSU Twitter fans as retort or payback for the whole Jimbo Fisher’s wife/Taylor Jacobs affair. If you don’t know that story, look it up. It’s real and true and led to a divorce. Basically, Jimbo’s wife was banging former Gator Taylor Jacobs who had become her “personal trainer” in Tallahassee. Well as you can imagine, Florida Twitter and message boards were and are unmerciful towards FSU fans with the smack talk that provided.

Remember sports? I sure miss sports. Who won. Who lost. How. It was awesome.

She’s been meeting and greeting players and coaches like that for years, back at Miss State. It’s innocent and harmless but quite honestly, I thought it was a little on the too touchy-feely side at times. I think it probably showed some lack of self-awareness on her part. You can be overly-affectionate for 9 years at Miss State, but do that in the Fish Bowl of Gainesville and you get exactly what you’re seeing. It’s another Mac is a shark humper scenario. That wasn’t him in the photo, but that thing took off so much on the internet, you had no way of fighting it. And yes, even many UF fans thought it was hilarious. Likewise, Megan Mullen isn’t servicing the entire team, that’s absurd, but once Twitter and message boards get rolling with it, it becomes fake reality.

One backstory on the whole thing that many UT fans may be unaware of. This stuff on Megan Mullen was started by FSU Twitter fans as retort or payback for the whole Jimbo Fisher’s wife/Taylor Jacobs affair. If you don’t know that story, look it up. It’s real and true and led to a divorce. Basically, Jimbo’s wife was banging former Gator Taylor Jacobs who had become her “personal trainer” in Tallahassee. Well as you can imagine, Florida Twitter and message boards were and are unmerciful towards FSU fans with the smack talk that provided.

So when FSU fans saw an opportunity to sorta hit back with a similar jab toward Megan Mullen, they jumped on it. All is fair out here.

Sorry, way more detail than y’all probably wanted.
Thanks. I think it's pretty innocent but it still makes me cringe.

Reactions: Jaws and SugarCC

VN Store

Back