'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

How about blaming the low Q, low character UT fans who hated on the player's father for announcing that he was supporting the team his son had chosen to play on? Duh.
That is utter BS. Anyone who would make any decisions based off of anonymous postings from Twitter is the low IQ individual. He doesn’t even know if the offending tweets were from UT fans.

It had nothing to do with our season, fans or social media. He visited UT numerous times and he said every time he was on campus, he felt he belonged at UGA. He came to our spring game, then UGA's spring game and that was it. He likes UT, formed good relationships with our coaches and is good friends with UT commits. He just felt more at home somewhere else. Not much can be done about that other than wish the kid good luck. We've had the exact same scenario work in our favor; this time, it went the other way.

We have to overcome years of not being one of the cool schools to go to. Our program is the normal kid in school. We aren't in the popular jock/hot people clique but we aren't in the nerd/freak crowd either.

It doesn't help that the media does their best to snipe at us and try to reinforce that we are dysfunctional.

The only way we will start getting respected is to stand up and whip one or multiple of the popular kids asses and take that respect.

We have to overcome years of not being one of the cool schools to go to. Our program is the normal kid in school. We aren't in the popular jock/hot people clique but we aren't in the nerd/freak crowd either.

It doesn't help that the media does their best to snipe at us and try to reinforce that we are dysfunctional.

The only way we will start getting respected is to stand up and whip one or multiple of the popular kids asses and take that respect.

giphy.gif

That is utter BS. Anyone who would make any decisions based off of anonymous postings from Twitter is the low IQ individual. He doesn’t even know if the offending tweets were from UT fans.

I call bull hock all over you. We've seen UT so-called "fans" on this board heaping scorn on Ratledge's father, justifying and supporting a hateful mob mentality against him. Now you pretend that crap does not exist. Typically criminal behavior, called denial, nothing wrong with hating on the player's father, but if it is wrong, we did not do it. Blame the player if he does not like it and the coaches for not overcoming it, instead of the low characters who did it. Bull ****. Pathetic, disgusting, jailhouse attitude.

Last edited:
Reactions: GUNTERSVOL
It had nothing to do with our season, fans or social media. He visited UT numerous times and he said every time he was on campus, he felt he belonged at UGA. He came to our spring game, then UGA's spring game and that was it. He likes UT, formed good relationships with our coaches and is good friends with UT commits. He just felt more at home somewhere else. Not much can be done about that other than wish the kid good luck. We've had the exact same scenario work in our favor; this time, it went the other way.
well, who do we blame? Can we blame any losses that we may have in 2020?

Reactions: Pane di mais
Come on guys! Theres plenty of good schools out there with similar fans, coaches and opportunities. Why did you pick your school? Or anything else where you had options. I graduated from UT but I followed the crowd. If my buds had gone to Florida, I'd be a Gator today. Time and circumstances are different for everybody. News Flash. UTK is not the end all for everybody.

I call bull hock all over you. We've seen UT so-called "fans" on this board heaping scorn on Ratledge's father, justifying and supporting a hateful mob mentality against him. Now you pretend that crap does not exist. Typically criminal behavior, called denial, nothing wrong with hating on the player's father, but if it is wrong, we did not do it. Blame the player if he does not like it and the coaches for not overcoming it, instead of the low characters who did it. Bull ****. Pathetic, disgusting, jailhouse attitude.
I suggest you re-read my post again, take two aspirins and chill, you'll feel better tomorrow.

He's just being a good sport .....And not conceding anything up until the end!

Exactly. Also, about maintaining relationships. We might not have gotten Tate, but we might be on younger kids at his HS and by showing class we maintain a good standing in that school.

Exactly. Also, about maintaining relationships. We might not have gotten Tate, but we might be on younger kids at his HS and by showing class we maintain a good standing in that school.
so are you saying that VN posters wouldn't make good recruiters? In the end, the scorched earth meltdowns don't play to well?

VN Store

Back