'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

Getting Tate Ratledge to stay in the class was huge for UGA for a lot of reasons. Tate is a big piece of the puzzle behind the scenes and I think now that Chad Lindberg as well stays in this class. He was on a student retreat this weekend, so he was not anywhere else visiting.I had a million text the last few days about Tennessee and Ratledge. Tennessee staff came by the school, met with him, but they were never in this during this week. Clemson was the school, but in the end, Matt Luke won this one over or back, but regardless that was a big deal for this 2020 class in keeping him.
-Mansell

Reactions: ArdentVol
How about blaming the low Q, low character UT fans who hated on the player's father for announcing that he was supporting the team his son had chosen to play on? Duh.
How about not doing it for attention in front of TV cameras? Why not just remove it and go about your day? You publicly clown someone for attention don’t be a baby back bitch when they have issue with it.

How about not doing it for attention in front of TV cameras? Why not just remove it and go about your day? You publicly clown someone for attention don’t be a baby back bitch when they have issue with it.

They are Americans, followed by the Vols' fanbase. How about not behaving like a low Q, low character, hateful bitch when a man declares support for his son's chosen team? I guess some just could not stop themselves because that is what they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Enough with this guy already, he goes to the school where they filmed Dead Poets Society, soft as butter.
We didn't want him anyway...😉

I don't buy it. He's friends with some of UT's recruits, grew up a UT fan. Don't buy we weren't in play.
Every year we hear this! He's a lifelong UT fan, Moma and Daddy been UT fans forever, friends with UT players. Wanted to be a vol when growing up, Etc.!!! And they go elswhere.
I buy we werent in it! 100%
Trevor Lawrence, Cade Mays , Russell ( says OD) a few i recall

Reactions: onevol74
Every year we hear this! He's a lifelong UT fan, Moma and Daddy been UT fans forever, friends with UT players. Wanted to be a vol when growing up, Etc.!!! And they go elswhere.
I buy we werent in it! 100%
Trevor Lawrence, Cade Mays , Russell ( says OD) a few i recall
It makes me wonder why some kids do not want to play for UT? Don’t give me the fans as a reason when our fans are no different than Clemson, UGA, or Bama.

So did Pruitt visit or not? Perhaps Callahan meant friend not Pruitt Joines neids? Be huge if we saved that HC in home
At this point, who cares? Send Pruitt in home, even if he already used it, close the deal, self report, take the penalty and bring this big fella home where he belongs!!
GBO!!

Mark Richt 2.0

Great recruiter, terrible game day coach.

You'll KNOW it's over for Kirby when he has to break out the all red or all black uniforms along with taking a 15 yard penalty for making a dogpile in the end zone by the whole team on a first TD. It'll be conformation of Richt 2.0 and his time is up.

VN Store

Back