Amateur Hour Continues

And people thought I was lying when I said Trump was going to consider pardoning this guy. Just so you know. Robert Bales was convicted of murdering 16 men women and children. Some as young as 3 years old.

Out of curiosity, I just counted how many tweets and re-tweets Donald Trump has sent so far on 12/12/19. It took me about 10 minutes to scroll all the way down, but the total is 121 just since 6:38 am and it's still only 8:40 pm ET. That is one tweet or re-tweet every 8 minutes on average (since the time he apparently woke up). That must be some kind of Twitter record.

odd obsession with # of tweets - it makes sense to me that the number would correlate with the number of negative stories against him.
Come on, dude. The obsessiveness here is with Trump and his phone. He apparently never puts the damn thing down. He has literally been tweeting all day long. This is not normal.

odd obsession with # of tweets - it makes sense to me that the number would correlate with the number of negative stories against him.
It’s rather funny that the people triggered the most by his tweets are the ones watching them intently. It’s almost like... he’s trolling them. 😏

you are counting his tweets and he's not normal?

seems like a trivial thing to be focused on but that's just me I guess
Yes, I did. I saw Velo Vol's post and it got me curious how many there were. Per the White House, Trump's tweets are official White House statements. I wouldn't call a White House statement "trivial". Would you?

VN Store

Back