Amateur Hour Continues

It's definitely true that the people who like Donald Trump's policies but struggle with his personality and character, avoid his tweets.

the only time I've seen his tweets (at least the vast majority) is from people who hate him retweeting them and having a meltdown about it. This forum is full of his tweets from people who fit the bill

Yes, I did. I saw Velo Vol's post and it got me curious how many there were. Per the White House, Trump's tweets are official White House statements. I wouldn't call a White House statement "trivial". Would you?
I'm pretty sure the white house historian has had several nervous breakdowns already.

Last edited:
They are official White House statements... and therefore, relevant in the politics forum. It's not like we keep track of his activity every day but on a day when he has literally set a Twitter record, it's noteworthy.

my comment that you quoted was a reply agreeing with 72 that the only place I see POTUS tweets is here and almost always from people who have a beef with Trump. They are the communication tool of the day. Some days have more communications.

my comment that you quoted was a reply agreeing with 72 that the only place I see POTUS tweets is here and almost always from people who have a beef with Trump. They are the communication tool of the day. Some days have more communications.
I'll give Trump credit. His tweets are like multi-level marketing. He uses the opposition to spread his message. It's marketing genius.

Without opening the link, just based on the headline, I’m still not convinced that isn’t Trump.

Ha - nice. The subject of the story averages 15,000/day. Trump may have had his personal best day as POTUS but it's nowhere near what heavy Twitter users do day in/day out.

The do-nothing Democrats at it again.

• Medicare would be authorized to negotiate prices for costly medications, using a formula based on lower prices paid in other economically advanced countries.
  • Drugmakers that refuse to negotiate would be hit with steep sales taxes for the medication at issue. Republicans say proposed taxes as high as 95% are unconstitutional. The budget office projects that most pharmaceutical companies would opt to accept lower prices from Medicare.
  • Private health insurance plans would be able to receive Medicare's discounted prices.

I see the problem with the bill.

Reactions: volfanjustin

VN Store

Back