Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheap ones which I couldn’t recall... Twinings was one of them. I got this as a last ditch effort from TJ Maxx which can have some gems and it’s been nice when brewed strong.

View attachment 244964
I should have mentioned Taylors by name. That is a great old house. But I already said too much about this (except that, in my defense, an @engineerVOL just said "educate me" and he was being serious). I Iike their single leaf estates, like you found, wifey likes their flavors, especially the one called Paris.

I should have mentioned Taylors by name. That is a great old house. But I already said too much about this (except that, in my defense, an @engineerVOL just said "educate me" and he was being serious). I Iike their single leaf estates, like you found, wifey likes their flavors, especially the one called Paris.

We all love UTea around here

@Pane di mais had a nice write up. TLDR version, order a quality black tea from Tao of Tea or Vaham on Amazon which is affordable but good quality. Those little tea shops get comically expensive. If you dig it, go deeper. Steepster is a great website but those cats are super particular lol

And yes, I’ve worked with Chinese students from Yunnan province that have all the tea. Still prefer an Indian tea
I was going to mention Vahdam by name but already TLDR. Great recommendation. Teabox is great, too, especially during huge sale at Thanksgiving. lol Yunnan remark.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
How would you know if the BEST updates get dropped here or in the player threads since you don't open the player threads? The clarification should have been enough for you not to have even needed to get to this point..

Never said I don’t open them.

Henry’s 3rd down and goal stop against Ky. Grown man tackle.

We seriously may have won 2 or more games this season in February when we signed him

Surprisingly nobody talked about that major stop on the forum much. Henry
(being a freshman) made a grown man stop on their most physical back that was giving us the most trouble all night.one of the most beautiful defensive stops I’ve ever witnessed where both opposing players clash in the gap.

I blame competition more than I credit Ga. Their best win, Fl, still fell under "should have". And then, SC.
Maybe not Clemson level difference but what did their wins really amount to, other than talent discrepancy.
I agree with that. And some of this is probably just the chicken or egg theory in practice. Tennessee and Florida have taken a step down because Georgia has been so good. And in that way Georgia has created its own destiny.

Good Lord, people, let's not do this.

Let's talk some football or recruiting or something.

Here's a topic: Favorite play from this season?
The run against Bama where we pushed the whole bubba defense backwards for 10 yards for a first down...That was THE moment I knew this team was different...THAT is Tennessee Volunteer football.

That you did. No quiz, right?

Reactions: Pane di mais
Either Eric Grays 96 yard run or JJ running iver #18 for Mizzou twice to score.
Fourth-and-back-in-the-Cat-carrier, the play @Aesius just posted, the rugby run at bammer, JJ scoffing at tackle attempts, and JJ's tackle before the crybabies took over. But there are hundreds! Every game starting with bammer.

I agree with that. And some of this is probably just the chicken or egg theory in practice. Tennessee and Florida have taken a step down because Georgia has been so good. And in that way Georgia has created its own destiny.

Certainly open to debate but I lean towards coaching hires more than anything Ga did to either school.

Good Lord, people, let's not do this.

Let's talk some football or recruiting or something.

Here's a topic: Favorite play(s) from this season?

Random, but when 11 had two consecutive stops behind the LOS against one of the early cupcakes... maybe Chatt. Hadn’t had a LB read and shoot the gap like that since JRM. That got me excited for this defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back