Amateur Hour Continues

Trump is about ready to be impeached by those very politicians this guy just said he'd beat up on Trump's behalf. Tweeting this out is encouraging--maybe even threatening--physical violence against those politicians. Sorry, but in no universe is that ok.
Way to go, Stretch Armstrong. I'd like to see you argue that connection in front of a judge.

You'd have to do a little dance like this to distract from what you just said.

iu

If the judge had a sense of humor, he'd ask you to repeat your "comments", just to see if you would double down on stupid.

"China is desperate to make a deal."

There are a couple reasons why a deal has not been cut.

1. China waiting on the Muell and congress to see if they would remove Trump
2. The election

If by October the pols are showing Trump will win we will see them make a deal before the election, if not it will be shortly after the election.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Somebody call Zelensky, we need an investigation!
With the anti-corruption agreement between the US and Ukraine, once Ukraine announced an investigation into the Bidens, I feel Barr would use that as grounds to start an investigation here. What do you think?

2. The election

If by October the pols are showing Trump will win we will see them make a deal before the election, if not it will be shortly after the election.

That’s what any of us would do if we were in their shoes . It makes good business sense when you stand to gain or lose 100s of billions of $$$

Reactions: hog88
With the anti-corruption agreement between the US and Ukraine, once Ukraine announced an investigation into the Bidens, I feel Barr would use that as grounds to start an investigation here. What do you think?

I think if he wanted to start an investigation he would use the testimony of the Lady who said that they warned the white house that Hunter Biden could be problematic.

I think if he wanted to start an investigation he would use the testimony of the Lady who said that they warned the white house that Hunter Biden could be problematic.
You can't start investigations for something problematic, can you? Are you sure you want to go there?

That’s what any of us would do if we were in their shoes . It makes good business sense when you stand to gain or lose 100s of billions of $$$

yep, the Chinese leadership has the luxury of being able to wait someone out so the Dems relentless opposition to everything Trump has played right into their hands.

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
No idea. I wouldn’t put anything past Barr, but as far as I can tell, DOJ has declined to look at Biden and the people at the State department like George Kent have said enough that it would clearly be a political errand. Nobody said Joe Biden did anything wrong, the complaints were all that there was an appearance of impropriety. It’s an ethics problem, not a criminal one.

Ironically, Barr seems to have contradicted himself on the topic. It may have been taken out of context, but I’ve seen competing quotes where he said Trump was justified trying to get Biden investigated but that the FBI investigating Trump was over the line.

This administration has absolutely no concept of consistency or self restraint.

Reactions: Mick
Remember when people argued the president should not testify in the Mueller probe because he was to busy running the country. Good times

2. The election

IF it looks like a dimwit will win, they will do one of these:

laughter.gif

Holy pot calling the kettle black. Holder must be feeling some heat.

Former Attorney General Eric Holder Shreds William Barr As ‘Unfit,’ ‘Incapable’

Barr is “incapable” of serving effectively as attorney general, Holder said.

“As a former U.S. attorney general, I am reluctant to publicly criticize my successors. I respect the office and understand just how tough the job can be,” Holder began his op-ed. “But recently, Attorney General William P. Barr has made a series of public statements and taken actions that are so plainly ideological, so nakedly partisan and so deeply inappropriate for America’s chief law enforcement official that they demand a response from someone who held the same office.”

VN Store

Back