'20 FL DE Morven Joseph (UT SIGNEE)

Upgrade.

Still, you’d think we would take another pass rusher. Makes me wonder if the plan is to keep Baron’s weight down and plug him in the Darrell Taylor role.
Octavious ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ runnin' out of ideas here

giphy.gif

..... You think he supplants Harrison? Wow if so
Nah
Edit: He could definitely get in the rotation some though but IMO Harrison had a decent year and with another year of S&C will be on a different level come next fall, kid played DT at his HS so this was a bit of an adjustment for him and I'm sure he needs to work on his pass rush moves and bend around the corner

..... You think he supplants Harrison? Wow if so
He has more prorotypical height and bend. Definitely no guarantee but he makes more sense in the darrell taylor role and harrison/Crouch on the opposite side. Presonally I like Crouch to replace bituli and harrison at OLB. I remember Pruitt wanted him to play ILB when he was recruited but Crouch insisted on OLB so they ran with it

Reactions: NashVolDavis
He has more prorotypical height and bend. Definitely no guarantee but he makes more sense in the darrell taylor role and harrison/Crouch on the opposite side. Presonally I like Crouch to replace bituli and harrison at OLB. I remember Pruitt wanted him to play ILB when he was recruited but Crouch insisted on OLB so they ran with it
Bituli is an ILB.....

Agree with everything here. Morven appears to have more get off and bend coming around the edge and is athletic enough to play in space. With more weight I think Roman makes more sense at JACK holding up point of attack and rushing QB.

Also think Crouch will end up at MIKE as see ball get ball LB.

VN Store

Back