'20 FL DE Morven Joseph (UT SIGNEE)

Nah
Edit: He could definitely get in the rotation some though but IMO Harrison had a decent year and with another year of S&C will be on a different level come next fall, kid played DT at his HS so this was a bit of an adjustment for him and I'm sure he needs to work on his pass rush moves and bend around the corner

Strength and condition wasn't an issue with Harrison. He's just not used to playing on the edge and playing in space. He was always stunting inside like he was still an interior defender.
He better get used to it quick, because Joseph is Morven than good enough to start!

Strength and condition wasn't an issue with Harrison. He's just not used to playing on the edge and playing in space. He was always stunting inside like he was still an interior defender.
He better get used to it quick, because Joseph is Morven than good enough to start!
Harrison's got the whole off-season to work on that he was only here for fall camp before the season if I remember right, a full year of camps should help him a lot, and yes he was physically fit and gifted coming in but a year in a college S&C program I would imagine could only push him higher physically

Reactions: LittleVol
Florida gets nothing.

tenor.gif

Watch Florida’s recruitment of Donnell Harris. He’s projected at the same position as Joseph, if Harris commits to Florida that may turn Joseph away and towards UT.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Harrison's got the whole off-season to work on that he was only here for fall camp before the season if I remember right, a full year of camps should help him a lot, and yes he was physically fit and gifted coming in but a year in a college S&C program I would imagine could only push him higher physically

With this S&C you’re crazy if you don’t think the difference between year 1 and 2 isn’t huge—no matter how fit they are coming in

The difference in our guys in the trenches after just 1 year was remarkable. I believe we will be dominant in the trenches from here on out and extremely physical everywhere else.
i dunno about dominant. improved yes. we still need a talent infusion. we're about a class behind. this staff will get it done.

We held our own on offense and even better on defense. We also get pretty much everyone back on both sides of the ball. Another off season of development, with players with having actual experience and yes, we could be dominant in the trenches.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
i dunno about dominant. improved yes. we still need a talent infusion. we're about a class behind. this staff will get it done.
Everybody back on the DL. Plus Gooden back with him and erbody else with another offseason to make gains in the S&C. Only can get better and they have been turned up of late. I cant wait to see them blow up opposition next season.

VN Store

Back