Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a FL bowl but do believe it's just bias "vacation in your own state" blues. If I tell my kids we're cancelling a FL trip and driving down I-40 a couple of hours instead...oof.

But MCB is sorta the bigger bowl right now and we probably shouldn't be mad they want us so badly. Definitely a preference and not a slight.

I agree with a lot of this. I think the thing that is bothering me the most is the date and time slot. Monday at 4 is just horrible.

I want to win this bowl game and finish with on a positive note. I don’t want to be tested vs. a high level opponent yet. Oklahoma is soon enough. Let’s celebrate this year with a solid win.

Losses to Clemson, Maryland & UNC sucked a lot more than wins vs. Iowa, Nebraska and Northwestern

We would wind up with the same 4 we are going to wind up with but in that scenario the players have to play an extra game and risk injury in a game that shouldn't be needed.
Actually if you cut out the conference championship you would not have an extra game. And the point of expanding is so the elite talent will spread to more than 6 teams. It would take a few years to turn around what the 4 team PO is creating.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back