Jennings suspended for first half of bowl game (merged)

If you say so. "Dragging by his face mask and driving into the wall" is about as much of an exaggeration as saying Jennings "curb stomped" that man's face.

It was a regular ass fight you can see in any bar on any Friday night.

Only difference is they were padded and wearing helmets, lol.

Reactions: S.C. OrangeMan
JJ has a history. Suspension may stem more from the Instagram video in correlation with the vandy comments and actions taken in the game. Warranted. Fair. True Vol fans know. He literally stomped a mud hole with a candy players head. 😂 GBO 🍊

So we’re going to hold folks accountable for past issues over and over again?

So, I'll support this decision, if they also penalize Vanderbilt 15 yards for each player and coach that left the sideline in order to instigate a fight on that play Saturday night. Effectively since the number is > 50, this means Vandy's next opponent starts their first drive on Vandy's 1 yard line in next year's opener.

Obviously the rotting genitals posing as SEC officials in Birmingham won't do this, so my alternate response is that we should storm the castle and draw and quarter them publicly, preferably using helicopters suspended over a landfill somewhere so that the debris doesn't contaminate perfectly good land or water.

The SEC is corrupt and everyone knows it. Alabama is the crown Jewel and I’m sick of it.I’m surprised the officials didn’t call time when Auburn out smarted Satan Saturday night. Replay the Tennessee Bama game and you’ll see the corrupt refs bias against the Vols! Even Bama fans made comments on how we were ripped off. Get the SEC out of Birmingham and investigate these corrupt fools! Put them in jail and make an example out of them.

We should have had a PR guy help Jennings get ahead and of this and have him make a pretend apology video or something. The media eats that garbage up. Not that I have a problem with what he did, Vandy typically plays dirty against us. Nice to see us fight fire with even more fire

Reactions: feathersax
Let's be honest here. JJ was taking out 3 years of frustration on that dude...not saying that was a bad thing... LOL

Fulmer sees that and needs this thing to go quietly into the night, hence the no statement 'statement'.

I for one think Fulmer and Pruitt did an outstanding job of keeping a lid on this when a.lot of the media types were trying to make it into a federal case right after the game.

So, I'll support this decision, if they also penalize Vanderbilt 15 yards for each player and coach that left the sideline in order to instigate a fight on that play Saturday night. Effectively since the number is > 50, this means Vandy's next opponent starts their first drive on Vandy's 1 yard line in next year's opener.

Obviously the rotting genitals posing as SEC officials in Birmingham won't do this, so my alternate response is that we should storm the castle and draw and quarter them publicly, preferably using helicopters suspended over a landfill somewhere so that the debris doesn't contaminate perfectly good land or water.
Actually a good point. Why haven't Dumbass Derek and his band of goons been fined and suspended for next year?

Fulmer got cornholed on this one and liked it I guess! Really, that’s all has to say?

Let's be honest here. JJ was taking out 3 years of frustration on that dude...not saying that was a bad thing... LOL

Fulmer sees that and needs this thing to go quietly into the night, hence the no statement 'statement'.

I for one think Fulmer and Pruitt did an outstanding job of keeping a lid on this when a.lot of the media types were trying to make it into a federal case right after the game.
Agree completely. This is known as picking your battles.

I’m sry but Fulmer should have went to bat for Pruitt and this team. Like Rucker said you can’t say with 100% certainty that Jennings did this intentionally.

How do you know that he didnt? Maybe they came and wanted to penalize him the whole game and Fulmer said bull but would agree to a half game? Point is we dont know.

VN Store

Back