Jennings suspended for first half of bowl game (merged)

Very hard for me to look at that footage and believe it was accidental. Glad all he got was a half.
He was looking away and his chin strap was over his eyes. Either it was unintentional or he's some supernatural kung fu master that can hit/kick things blindfolded.

Last edited:
I love me some dog as much as anyone. But compare what Jennings did to Daniel Bituli's targeting call against Bama.

Even without the "stomp", hard to argue they didn't let him off easy. Sounds like they are doing him a favor. If this wasn't his last game I doubt he would be playing at all.

I love me some dog as much as anyone. But compare what Jennings did to Daniel Bituli's targeting call against Bama.

Even without the "stomp", hard to argue they didn't let him off easy. Sounds like they are doing him a favor. If this wasn't his last game I doubt he would be playing at all.

He wasn't looking at the player when he stepped on him, his chin strap was over his eyes and he was focused on other people. How can that be proof of intent?

He was looking away and his chin strap was over his eyes. Either it was unintentional or he's some supernatural king fu master that can hit/kick things blindfolded.
So... Hypothetically, you're saying that if you saw something on the ground right in front of you.. Then turned your head.. You could no longer step on that thing without years of martial arts training?

Jesus man. Some of y'all acting like this is OJ Simpson lawyer tryouts.

FML I figured enough time had passed that we'd have dodged the bullet. Schiano can help facilitate the rape of children and gets nothing, Jennings gets in a scuffle and misses half of his last game. Stupid world we've made for ourselves

He wasn't looking at the player when he stepped on him, his chin strap was over his eyes and he was focused on other people. How can that be proof of intent?
I said take the stomp out of it. He drove a guy to the ground out of bounds. Wouldn't let him up, and ripped his helmet off.

You mean to tell me that's less egregious than a targeting foul? Comon' man.

Reactions: Titan05
Absolute garbage by the SEC.... he gets same punishment as George Pickens???? Same guy who literally MMA style fought a GA Tech player and rammed his head into the end zone wall???????

Worst suspension I’ve ever heard of. If he’s suspended half a game, Pickens deserves 3 games for what he did in comparison.

VN Store

Back