'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

I know everyone wants Hardy to flip back, but...

I'll take a handful of Kurot Garland's all day, any day over someone who doesn't bleed Orange. btw - Garland is going to be a beast for 3 more years.

Edit: asked and answered.

Update: While there are about 3 weeks left for the early signing period, people have their doubts about Jay Hardy’s commitment, but the talks continue. The Memphis trio and the coaching staff continues to talk to him, and what I’ve been told this morning, that he has told the Memphis trio that he will probably open the door up for a visit soon. The Memphis trio has talked him into it, and the coaching staff. His exact words was to them, ok, ok, ok...I’ll do it for y’all. He has opened that door back up, and those who has doubts, just be patient. Don’t doubt and stay positive until the end. There is work still being done to the Memphis recruits.
1575264277044.gif

OD getting info for Volnation

I laughed out loud for 5 minutes. Reminded me of a time at the Chattanooga Zoo. They had a long term Chimp named Hank. We took our boys, who at the time were about 4 and 6. Hank was sitting on a log right next to the glass facing away. Another Chimp was sitting next to him. Hank turned and looked toward my kids then proceeded to stick his finger in the other chimps arse and then pull it out , lick it and then put it in his mouth. I thought my kids were going to die. LOL. Thanks for reminding me of that hilarious moment in my life.

Update: While there are about 3 weeks left for the early signing period, people have their doubts about Jay Hardy’s commitment, but the talks continue. The Memphis trio and the coaching staff continues to talk to him, and what I’ve been told this morning, that he has told the Memphis trio that he will probably open the door up for a visit soon. The Memphis trio has talked him into it, and the coaching staff. His exact words was to them, ok, ok, ok...I’ll do it for y’all. He has opened that door back up, and those who has doubts, just be patient. Don’t doubt and stay positive until the end. There is work still being done to the Memphis recruits.
You may pile the **** high, but, at least its positive ****.

I laughed out loud for 5 minutes. Reminded me of a time at the Chattanooga Zoo. They had a long term Chimp named Hank. We took our boys, who at the time were about 4 and 6. Hank was sitting on a log right next to the glass facing away. Another Chimp was sitting next to him. Hank turned and looked toward my kids then proceeded to stick his finger in the other chimps arse and then pull it out , lick it and then put it in his mouth. I thought my kids were going to die. LOL. Thanks for reminding me of that hilarious moment in my life.
RIP Hank. I remember him well. LOL what a story though. o_O

Reactions: quadlee21
The 6-foot-4, 290-pound Hardy said he “probably” will wait to sign on National Signing Day in February rather than during the early signing period, which begins on Dec. 18. That could give Tennessee more time to continue to push for Hardy, who admitted he was leaning toward the Vols for months before picking Auburn on Nov. 6.

He said Tennessee and Georgia both have stayed in contact with him since he announced his decision, and he already has discussed visiting the Vols again in the coming weeks.

The 6-foot-4, 290-pound Hardy said he “probably” will wait to sign on National Signing Day in February rather than during the early signing period, which begins on Dec. 18. That could give Tennessee more time to continue to push for Hardy, who admitted he was leaning toward the Vols for months before picking Auburn on Nov. 6.

“I might go to a basketball game at Tennessee this winter, but I haven’t figured out when it will be,” Hardy told GoVols247 on Monday during a media availability at Nissan Stadium previewing his McCallie team’s appearance in Tennessee’s Division II-AAA state championship game Thursday in Cookeville, Tenn.

Hardy said he “mostly” has heard from Tennessee coach Jeremy Pruitt and Kevin Sherrer, the Vols’ inside linebackers coach and special teams coordinator, over the past few weeks. He expects them to visit him this week.

“They’ve still been talking to me,” said Hardy, who’s ranked by 247Sports as the No. 97 overall prospect and No. 3 strongside defensive end in the 2020 class and the No. 2 senior from Tennessee. “We’ve still been chatting a lot. It’s been almost every day.”

At this point, he said he’s mostly focused on “building tighter relationships with the coaches” as he continues talking with Tennessee’s staff.

“That’s probably the biggest thing now,” he said.

“It was a wild experience, definitely, pulling out a win like that,” he said. “That helped, too. It’s probably going to bring in some more recruits, too.”

Hardy said “it’s going to be real hard” for anyone to steal him away from Auburn, and he has continued to strengthen his relationships with the Tigers since announcing his commitment to them. He said he will “probably go to a couple basketball games at Auburn, too,” before signing day.

“I’m still tight with Auburn,” he said.

But he’s also still considering Tennessee. He said the Vols “finished the season out real well,” and he’s still interested in them for multiple reasons.

“It’s the home state, and they’ve picked it up a lot since the beginning of the season, so that was a good thing,” Hardy said. “The main thing is relationships with the coaches.
-Callahan

I wonder if a recruit has every played a dirty program for maximum $, then signed with a different team. It's not like the dirty program can turn them in. ???

VN Store

Back