Tennessee With 3 Votes in Coach's Poll

We were last ranked in the top 25 in late September of 2017 it would be nice to slip back into the top 25 after a bowl win

Half of all bowl teams will be taking an L. Half will be winners and moving up. Why not us?

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Hope we get a good opponent in a good bowl. Not looking for cream puffs, but I don't want to get a Baylor either.

giphy.gif

Thanks to JG we're bowl eligible and have a shot at being ranked.

Thanks to godawful competition in November is more like it. I believe Guarantano still has one more great chance to disappointTennessee fans before his illustrious career is over at Tennessee. God praise Eric Gray.

Reactions: I40flyer and cgrish
Thanks to godawful competition in November is more like it. I believe Guarantano still has one more great chance to disappointTennessee fans before his illustrious career is over at Tennessee. God praise Eric Gray.

One more chance? You mean this year? Obviously you don't think he's the greatest thing since sex, so why do you hate him so much?

Reactions: j&lvol
What? Some excitement and maybe even some unrealistic optimism?...Oh how terrible.
Once there was a man who left a cigarette carelessly burning on an ottoman. It caught fire while he was passed out drunk. He managed to waken in the middle of his home burning and managed to get his family out of the house before the house burnt to the ground. He was hailed as a hero for saving his family. The newspapers never asked how the fire started.

The last two years, no team with 8 wins, has been ranked.
True, but in 2016 2 teams finished ranked with only 8 wins and both were from the SEC.
LSU 8-4 (missed a game due to weather)
Auburn 8-5

Auburn also finished ranked in 2014 at 8-5.

Michigan finished ranked in 2012 in the AP at 8-5.

So where it's highly unlikely to happen there is a chance. Right?

Reactions: MemphisVol77
True, but in 2016 2 teams finished ranked with only 8 wins and both were from the SEC.
Auburn 8-5

Sure there is

Auburn 8-5

No, there is zero chance. Just like there was zero chance we lose to GaSt and finish 7-5 and go bowling with a shot at finishing 8-5. Lol, y'all delusional. I'll have what y'all are having. Crack is not good. I remember my first time sniffing glue.

No, there is zero chance. Just like there was zero chance we lose to GaSt and finish 7-5 and go bowling with a shot at finishing 8-5. Lol, y'all delusional. I'll have what y'all are having. Crack is not good. I remember my first time sniffing glue.
This implies you sniffed glue in more than one occasion. Should have used gold flake spray paint. It's done wonders on the helmets at Notre Dame for years! They still think they're a good team. Now that's some powerful stuff.

Thanks to JG we're bowl eligible and have a shot at being ranked.
Ah, there's my stalker troll.

Thanks to J'arette we lost to Ga State and BYU, blew any chance of taking Alabama, and currently are not ranked.

J'arette is a scrub.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back