Tennessee With 3 Votes in Coach's Poll

Win a bowl, (Music City, Outback, or Gator) very doable, next year, beat Oklahoma, then Florida, (doable), then in 2020, TN is in the top 10.

Who cares if we don't get ranked anyway. Good grief.

Actual Tennessee fans?

People who actually want to see Tennessee on an upward trajectory?

People who actually want recruiting to improve?

Etc., etc., and so on?

I think the pertinent question is why don't you care if we get ranked?

Seems strange for an actual Tennessee fan to not care if the team is ranked.

Last edited:
Thanks to godawful competition in November is more like it. I believe Guarantano still has one more great chance to disappointTennessee fans before his illustrious career is over at Tennessee. God praise Eric Gray.
Once there was a man who left a cigarette carelessly burning on an ottoman. It caught fire while he was passed out drunk. He managed to waken in the middle of his home burning and managed to get his family out of the house before the house burnt to the ground. He was hailed as a hero for saving his family. The newspapers never asked how the fire started.
Oh he's coming back baby. This nightmare ain't over yet.

why-are-you-the-way-that-you-are.gif

Actual Tennessee fans?

People who actually want to see Tennessee on an upward trajectory?

People who actually want recruiting to improve?

Etc., etc., and so on?

I think the pertinent question is why don't you care if we get ranked?

Seems strange for an actual Tennessee fan to not care if the team is ranked.
This is the 3rd time you have responded to a post of mine that was not directed to you or about you since you engaged in a conversation with me first, got mad then called me a weird stalker and told me to leave you alone.

Iriony.

You've cried and have acted like a little girl all season because of JG. Out of childish disrespect you misspell his first name. If I cared enough about your dumbass opinion, I'd go do a quick search and quote all the crap you've spewed about JG and this team as recent as the Vandy game. But I only care enough to type this response.

You've called me lots of names, which I don't care, but you enjoy saying things like JG is my son, how much I love JG, I'm a JG worshipper blah blah blah, even after I explained to you I wasn't. I defended him like I would any other Vol Player that fans trash on a daily basis. Unlike you true fans, I just wanted to win. Just like now with a bowl.

Either you didn't read my other 20+ posts in the MC BOWL thread on exactly how I feel about the bowl game, or you did and you're just wanting my attention.

Im not going to call you a friggin idiot because I don't want to get in trouble, but you are the perfect example of the ******* fans that talk about how bad we suck, want a high ranking opponent in a bowl then cry and bash everyone except Justin Bieber when we lose. Because that's what you do. CRY.

I won't be ignoring you any longer BTW.

Last edited:
Go re-watch the Vanderbilt game (35% completion percentage). Our passing attack was pathetic and JG looked like he was a fish out of water.

There is a reason this dude has been on the bench multiple times this season.
We were bowl eligible before Vanderbilt.

Go re-watch the Vanderbilt game (35% completion percentage). Our passing attack was pathetic and JG looked like he was a fish out of water.

There is a reason this dude has been on the bench multiple times this season.
Go back and watch the missouri game. This is a fun game to play.

True, but in 2016 2 teams finished ranked with only 8 wins and both were from the SEC.
LSU 8-4 (missed a game due to weather)
Auburn 8-5

Auburn also finished ranked in 2014 at 8-5.

Michigan finished ranked in 2012 in the AP at 8-5.

So where it's highly unlikely to happen there is a chance. Right?
I think it really depends on who we beat in the bowl game

Reactions: Sara Clark
We had to have a QB.

You guys hate for JG is mind blowing. Im actually not even amused by your stupidity anymore.
not that JG, or anyone cares, but JG has impressed me more than any player in years. In any sport, at any school. He has stuck it out and has a great (outward) attitude.

Many thanks to Ogeron, Dooley and Kiffin. (Schiano was our backup vote)

This is the 3rd time you have responded to a post of mine that was not directed to you .

I will always respond to any 'alleged' Tennessee fan saying it doesn't matter if we're ranked at year's end.

Either you're not very bright, or you're a troll from another team. No smart Tennessee fan would ever say something so asinine. It's VERY important that we are ranked at year's end. This year, any year. It matters to momentum, it matters to recruiting, it matters to program image (among other things).

So yeah, keep spouting this line of idiocy, and I'll keep reminding everyone that your opinion isn't worth a bucket of spit.

I will always respond to any 'alleged' Tennessee fan saying it doesn't matter if we're ranked at year's end.

Either you're not very bright, or you're a troll from another team. No smart Tennessee fan would ever say something so asinine. It's VERY important that we are ranked at year's end. This year, any year. It matters to momentum, it matters to recruiting, it matters to program image (among other things).

So yeah, keep spouting this line of idiocy, and I'll keep reminding everyone that your opinion isn't worth a bucket of spit.

Lol. Wrong about everything.

VN Store

Back