Tennessee With 3 Votes in Coach's Poll

Thanks to godawful competition in November is more like it. I believe Guarantano still has one more great chance to disappointTennessee fans before his illustrious career is over at Tennessee. God praise Eric Gray.
Pretty good chance this poster is one of the people JG mentioned about those threats

Is it just me??

I dont think we can beat Michigan...keep it close and get ahead and what not ..yeah but..

I dont like the matchup....Im starting to get a hard-on for the Minnesota matchup....

We can win and like others have said its a great D-minded team vs an O-minded

This win, is not only doable, but carries the weight for recruiting, current status, etc.

Most importantly! With the &*^%ing win! ...Thoughts??

-Sorry if im thread jacking...Ive been on here for years and conversation has gotten stale the last couple days...

Last edited:
Go re-watch the Vanderbilt game (35% completion percentage). Our passing attack was pathetic and JG looked like he was a fish out of water.

There is a reason this dude has been on the bench multiple times this season.
Actually more like a fish in water, conditions were miserable, to throw in or sit in. Not downpour but pretty constant all game. I really don't think you can judge anything about the passing game by looking at the Vandy game.

not that JG, or anyone cares, but JG has impressed me more than any player in years. In any sport, at any school. He has stuck it out and has a great (outward) attitude.
Going back to the spring game of his freshman year I have always thought JG had a touch of an attitude problem and some rough edges. I believe life and the coaching staff have smoothed all that up a little bit. His demeanor on the field and on the sideline is much different, even from the beginning of the season.
The whole situation was set to blow up and to JG's credit it did not.

Reactions: peaygolf
Between 2001 and now there has been 18 or 19 bowls added to the post game-36 to 38 more teams playing post season, we should be happy there are so many (along with 35 or so, other teams). There are so many bowls, most fans couldn't name all of them on a bet. So many in fact, the NCAA has allowed teams with a 5 win season to go to a bowl. With this many you'd think there would be a way to get some kind of playoff, a real play off, I know it's a pipe dream....but it would be great.

VN Store

Back