JJ do better man

Just watched the replay and all y'all that don't think he did it on purpose are either lying or insane. He was even giving him the business before hand.

He's a great football player and a thug. It'd be nice if we could find great football players who aren't thugs.

Last edited:
I think refs should have flagged the Vandy player for stomping JJs foot with his head...

GO VOLS

No!!!

We need this kind of attitude. About damn time we disrespect these losers.

You didn’t disagree that he did it or that he knew he did it.

In that case your a freakin idiot.......and so are the 11 likes you got.

NO ONE.......”needs” this kind of crap happening on their team. No player nor any team nor any fan should think it’s OK.........not believing it was on purpose is a different story, that argument can be had.

But simply saying “we need this”......is freakin stupid.

What Tennessee needs is to do what they did on the field.......go out and run all over the opponent (on the field of play legally), and send them packing with a loss.

I certainly do not understand some people's logic now days.

to op....never mind the guy under him pulling him down kicking and punching.....happen all game....guess you didn't see that neither.....I just watched a group of kids play bad foot ball and still found a wat to win..even tho our star WRs was not in the game plan for some reason......

Not that my opinion matters but it looks unintentional. Yes he was being aggressive and should've gotten suspended for ripping his helmet off but as he's coming up it looks like something caught his attention when his foot comes down. It's a very hard play to determine if it was or not imo.

VN Store

Back