Vandy board

Bunch of self righteous punks over there. Y’all need to check out Vandymania.
If you want some real entertainment go over to Bama boards. I know everyone makes fun of VN rants, but if Bama ever falls off the winning wagon, Tuscaloosa will have a nuclear melt. They lost two games...I think they need a "Tennessee Black Cloud" humbling...

Interesting he brings up character. Guess he's forgotten about their rapists.
quick “pole” here for everyone . I have a login to Vandymania . Full disclosure & don’t judge me but YES it is 100% for trolling purposes . Grew up in
Middle Tn/ live in Hermitage / own a business in downtown Nashville & my 89 yo VFL Grandfather has a Cafego like hate for VU. His first game @ the age of 15 was a 45-0 beatdown delivered to the commodewhores. My hatred of them may be a bit irrational but it has been engrained in my DNA. I have posted on there a handful of times some very innocuous troll stuff . Trollish enough for me to laugh to myself and share with my 11 yr old son but not enough for their football challenged minds to recognize as trolling . So here is the “pole”. Should I go for the gold and respond in that discussion on how JJ should be prosecuted for assault with a simple link to an article about their recent SCANDAL knowing full well I will be banned ?? Or should I protect my troll status and just let it go? What say y’all?

quick “pole” here for everyone . I have a login to Vandymania . Full disclosure & don’t judge me but YES it is 100% for trolling purposes . Grew up in
Middle Tn/ live in Hermitage / own a business in downtown Nashville & my 89 yo VFL Grandfather has a Cafego like hate for VU. His first game @ the age of 15 was a 45-0 beatdown delivered to the commodewhores. My hatred of them may be a bit irrational but it has been engrained in my DNA. I have posted on there a handful of times some very innocuous troll stuff . Trollish enough for me to laugh to myself and share with my 11 yr old son but not enough for their football challenged minds to recognize as trolling . So here is the “pole”. Should I go for the gold and respond in that discussion on how JJ should be prosecuted for assault with a simple link to an article about their recent SCANDAL knowing full well I will be banned ?? Or should I protect my troll status and just let it go? What say y’all?
The best kind of trolling is undeniable truth. Just point out they're not the character program they pretend to be. Someone will try to defend the statement, then post your link. Not sure how bringing truth to an argument would get you banned.

I say take the shot. You can always create a new cover later!

The best kind of trolling is undeniable truth. Just point out they're not the character program they pretend to be. Someone will try to defend the statement, then post your link. Not sure how bringing truth to an argument would get you banned.
We have a winner . Don’t really care if I get banned or not. I also remember one of their former players who I see @ my kids little league games (his kid plays in the same league ) who got fired from some police dept. in East TN somewhere for statutory rape . They have had 2 or 3 in last few years charged with assault . Jeffrey Taylor from their basketball team arrested / charged with assault . .... etc ...

I’ll be back in a minute 😁

Peabody is a mirror of their classless and cognitively limited head coach. They chirped and took late shots all game and when he didn't have a chance to dance like a moron the little guy tried to lead his team across the field to start a brawl.

He's right though, he was born to coach Peabody. His classless demeanor and unintelligible quotes accurately reflect everything about the athletics of that college. How a decent person and good coach like Tim Corbin can stand to be associated with the rest of that Dept is beyond me.

Why does their head coach stand on sidelines during the game wearing a hoodie. Never seen that before.

Reactions: tbh and feathersax
Problem for Vandy is apathy among Alumni for the football program. The chirping you are seeing is all sidewalk alumni. All programs need and value however it is their majority. Most Vandy grads come from out of state and return to their home town. Even when they were winning with Franklin, no one showed up. Hard to sustain with no visible support.

Don’t get banned but remind them that their TB grabbed and threw AT’s helmet off on his first run. I’m curious as to how those dweebs will respond.

Reactions: feathersax
We have a winner . Don’t really care if I get banned or not. I also remember one of their former players who I see @ my kids little league games (his kid plays in the same league ) who got fired from some police dept. in East TN somewhere for statutory rape . They have had 2 or 3 in last few years charged with assault . Jeffrey Taylor from their basketball team arrested / charged with assault . .... etc ...

I’ll be back in a minute 😁

👀

I respectfully pointed out that athletes acting in ways from questionable to even illegal occurs at all levels and provided a few “examples “. Is being “moderated “ so I’m sure it won’t see the light if day 😁

VN Store

Back