Vandy board

Not sure what is so confusing. They now think they can or should beat us every game. We righted the ship last night. Theyre crying and grasping as straws about getting that arse whipped/face stepped on. They need to get used to the arsewhippings again as we are finally going in the right direction.

They’re wanting assault charges brought against UT for that beat down last night.😂😂
I like how their “fans “ are always pointing out that UT is a third rate academic institution when in reality most of the clowns on that board did not attend VU. I would also wager that the vast majority of them would have lacked the academic requirements to have even been admitted to THE University of Tennessee in the first place. What is the vast majority of seven people anyway? I’m guessing four ? I am usually not in the business of policing grammar but I noticed last night that the poster in your screenshot made several grammatical errors. Example : “I rather lose”...followed by a damn comma ?!? “than be for a team that through the years that has had the type of character that their program has had “ That guy is a rectal bozo.

Not sure what is so confusing. They now think they can or should beat us every game. We righted the ship last night. Theyre crying and grasping as straws about getting that arse whipped/face stepped on. They need to get used to the arsewhippings again as we are finally going in the right direction.
Well, UT certainly has not had a problem over the years with 'taking advantage' of other teams' "down years." It almost sounded as if you thought UT would never do such a thing.

Well, UT certainly has not had a problem over the years with 'taking advantage' of other teams' "down years." It almost sounded as if you thought UT would never do such a thing.
Hmmm. Interesting take. They needed us to suck to win. Now they think they should always win. FTR, I dont EVER have an issue with UT winning.

Not interested in visiting their site.
But I'm wondering whether Mason or Muschamp will be fired next.
IMO both survive for different reasons. Mason led them to some bowl games. I think they'll cut him a little slack.

I think it is financial with Muschamp and USCe. I don't think they can afford to fire him. They can excuse him due to the UGA win and injuries.

IMHO, both will end up benefiting from Mizzou's decision. Mizzou fans and supporters have an unreasonably high view of their place in the SEC. It was kind of a perfect storm when they entered the SEC. The East's big 3 were all down to some degree or another so Mizzou had some "success". They also happened to have the best coach they've had in decades. I'm not sure who they think they can hire that's better than Odom. There aren't any Pinkels out there. Even if there were... he posted 3 losing records in his first 4 years at Mizzou. Odom indicates they no longer have that kind of "patience"... and the SEC wouldn't allow it even if they did. The competition is too high.

IMO both survive for different reasons. Mason led them to some bowl games. I think they'll cut him a little slack.

They may cut him some slack, but how much slack will the fans and supporters tolerate for a head coach who's never won more than 3 conference games in six seasons and lost the only 2 bowl games he was in?

VN Store

Back