Vandy board

tbones0711

Salsa and Shine lite my fahr
They’re wanting assault charges brought against UT for that beat down last night.😂😂
They need a mirror.....weren't 3-4 of their athletes charged with sexual assault or rape several years ago? I'm pretty sure at least one was but can't recall the outcome. Anybody have any info pertaining to this?

GVF

Absolut Orange
They may cut him some slack, but how much slack will the fans and supporters tolerate for a head coach who's never won more than 3 conference games in six seasons and lost the only 2 bowl games he was in?
Judging from the photo, I would infer that one has to show up to see they aren't doing well.

tbones0711

Salsa and Shine lite my fahr
I had a textbook broken hand misdiagnosed by a Vanderbilt Professor of Internal Medicine, and once had to explain to a Vanderbilt intern at my work where the back of the copier was. I’ve also caught a Vanderbilt graduate falsifying medical records. I’ve rubbed shoulders with Vanderbilt graduates for 17 years, and I could go on and on...

If Vanderbilt really is ranked #15 in the US, that report is not credible
Their Medical Center screwed me up for life and won't own it. I thought it was the best in the state until that episode. 4 unnecessary surgeries to correct one oversight.

VN Store

Sponsors