UT Room

Finally got around to posting some pictures of my Tennessee room. At my last house, I had a checkerboard on my ceiling tiles. Here, I wanted to try to do a checkerboard on the floor. I also wanted to incorporate the Smokey Gray pattern, so I decided to paint it on the back wall. Over the years, I have collected items that are meaningful to me, but maybe not valued by many others... My favorite items are in the front right corner of the room. They are from my Dad’s days at UT. He played on the freshmen football and basketball teams in the mid 60s.

View attachment 241710View attachment 241711View attachment 241712View attachment 241713View attachment 241714View attachment 241715View attachment 241716View attachment 241717View attachment 241718
I always love when people post pictures of their collections and displays. I appreciate all of the ideas from fellow Vol fans. A few things I'm poaching off of yours #1 I'm making a door pull for my french doors now #2 the smokey mountains wall looks completely doable and I have the perfect wall for it to go on. #3 I rushed to get my wall art up and now I see I need to go back and redo most all of it because the clean spacing makes a world of difference.

I always love when people post pictures of their collections and displays. I appreciate all of the ideas from fellow Vol fans. A few things I'm poaching off of yours #1 I'm making a door pull for my french doors now #2 the smokey mountains wall looks completely doable and I have the perfect wall for it to go on. #3 I rushed to get my wall art up and now I see I need to go back and redo most all of it because the clean spacing makes a world of difference.

Glad you found somethings you liked. I really enjoyed doing the back wall. I mentioned it before, but I am a little OCD with a few things and hanging things is one. If I remember correctly, you had the “man house” (not just a cave) and had quite a collection!

Also, where did you get the SEC decals for the toilet?

Reactions: boeninghaus
Glad you found somethings you liked. I really enjoyed doing the back wall. I mentioned it before, but I am a little OCD with a few things and hanging things is one. If I remember correctly, you had the “man house” (not just a cave) and had quite a collection!

Also, where did you get the SEC decals for the toilet?
Yes mine was the man house lol. I do have a mess of stuff, but my pictures were hung hastily with zero effort and I need to fix that for sure.

I got them off of Ebay, but I dont see anymore on there currently. They are 1 inch bottle cap epoxy stickers.

Reactions: MillerTime80
One of my favorite VOLS back in the day... and thanks! To maximize space, I used a barn door going to the bathroom and I actually have my sound bar (under the TV) sitting on a floating shelf.
Little Man was one of the toughest RB's I've had the pleasure of watching, in College, and the NFL. A persistent overachiever.

Reactions: MillerTime80
Man that room looks awesome! All the colors are on point...speaking of color...what color gray is that in the hall and bath?

Reactions: volpops
Hey @MillerTime80, thanks for stopping by the shop! Wife says thank you for coming in, as well!

If there's football this fall we ought to catch a game.

Finally got around to posting some pictures of my Tennessee room. At my last house, I had a checkerboard on my ceiling tiles. Here, I wanted to try to do a checkerboard on the floor. I also wanted to incorporate the Smokey Gray pattern, so I decided to paint it on the back wall. Over the years, I have collected items that are meaningful to me, but maybe not valued by many others... My favorite items are in the front right corner of the room. They are from my Dad’s days at UT. He played on the freshmen football and basketball teams in the mid 60s.

View attachment 241710View attachment 241711View attachment 241712View attachment 241713View attachment 241714View attachment 241715View attachment 241716View attachment 241717View attachment 241718
I've got UT stuff but nothing like this, congrats!!

VN Store

Back