Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they don't..Them and the rest of the Puss 12 deserve nothing but to be kicked out of the power 5.
I don't think the pac or the acc deserves p5 status. But I do think Utah should be in the playoffs. Who would you put ahead of them? LSU is the only sec team that deserves to be there this year. Then you have OSU, and Clemson. Who else? Georgia doesn't deserve it. Minnesota lost. If not Utah Memphis is next imo.

Why didn’t Jamal Lewis, Travis Henry, Travis Stephens, Charlie Garner et al running behind those epic OL’s replicate or surpass the feat, then?
Liked. Excellent point.

No reason to try and diminish what Eric Gray did tonight. It was spectacular.

I will add though that Jamal Lewis, Travis Henry, & Travis Stephens all had to share (for the most part outside of Jamal Frosh & Stephens Senior years).
Same thing with Charlie - had to share with Little Man & Hayden.

Man.... we used to always have a stable of backs.

I have HIGH hopes for young Mr. Gray

I mean, I expect Jennings gets some sort of punishment. I hope he isn’t suspended for the bowl game. He’s earned it, sad the media is hanging on this one moment. But VolTwitter swarms negativity, so all these trash clickbait social media “writers” are tweeting it up and scrambling to slob out more poorly written blog articles calling for action.

I don't think the pac or the acc deserves p5 status. But I do think Utah should be in the playoffs. Who would you put ahead of them? LSU is the only sec team that deserves to be there this year. Then you have OSU, and Clemson. Who else? Georgia doesn't deserve it. Minnesota lost. If not Utah Memphis is next imo.
I read that last sentence, and then I remembered you're drunk. 🤣

Liked. Excellent point.

No reason to try and diminish what Eric Gray did tonight. It was spectacular.

I will add though that Jamal Lewis, Travis Henry, & Travis Stephens all had to share (for the most part outside of Jamal Frosh & Stephens Senior years).
Same thing with Charlie - had to share with Little Man & Hayden.

Man.... we used to always have a stable of backs.

I have HIGH hopes for young Mr. Gray
Jamal had to share with Mark Levine his true freshman season.

Ok so someone fill me in on what/who to pay attention to in regards to recruiting and the players we hope to land/flip to close out this season.
Tyler Baron, Omari Thomas, Octavius Oxendine, Vai Kaho, Joseph Morven, Darnell Washington, Len’neth Whitehead, Dee Beckwith, and the Tisdol kid from GA. Can’t sign em all but those are most of our major targets left. I probably left out a few

Another that doesn’t need to go unnoticed:

Trey smith came to TN as the #1 player in the country and you can make the case he’s the best guard in CFB. Really hard to live up to that hype and he did it through far more difficult personal circumstances, a toxic culture, and a coaching change. Well done.

Memphis then.

Reactions: Sleegro
Tyler Baron, Omari Thomas, Octavius Oxendine, Vai Kaho, Joseph Morven, Darnell Washington, Len’neth Whitehead, Dee Beckwith, and the Tisdol kid from GA. Can’t sign em all but those are most of our major targets left. I probably left out a few
2 star running back walk on

Reactions: T Dog
Ok so someone fill me in on what/who to pay attention to in regards to recruiting and the players we hope to land/flip to close out this season.
Actually you might wanna just take a pass on getting into crootin this year...it isn't looking great. We will have a good class, but it seems like the chances of a great exciting finish like last year are pretty much nada. I just don't see any Toots and QCs jumping in. Maybe the TE from Nevada, but his latest info doesn't give you many feel goods.

Reactions: SoilVol
I mean, I expect Jennings gets some sort of punishment. I hope he isn’t suspended for the bowl game. He’s earned it, sad the media is hanging on this one moment. But VolTwitter swarms negativity, so all these trash clickbait social media “writers” are tweeting it up and scrambling to slob out more poorly written blog articles calling for action.
Same.

Why..he did nothing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back