Getting to six... how?

Glad I am too chicken to make brash statements
Happy I was wrong, when I made that statement it appeared 100% that would be the case. Hopefully Pruitt has figured it out, I am still on the fence but feel better than I did 2 months ago. There was still no excuse to lose those first 2 games.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
After the BYU loss, I said Pruitt had to pull an "inside straight" (win every winnable game for that point on) and damn if he will do it with a win Sat vs Vandy.

Oh definitely it looked gloomy when this post was originally made, but now we can all look back with relief knowing that the team and coaches dug deeper when most of the fans had given up. So really, when the team turns it around like they have in the second half of the season, looking back on these types of threads just reinforces how far we've came in a short time.

We've been competitive in the last six games so sometimes it's tough to remember how bleak things were just over a month ago here.

Well what's the point of message boards if we don't all beclown ourselves all the time?

I guess I don't want to look like a clown. 😀 On October the 6th when this threat started, I thought it was possible but not likely. LOL. At the same time I thought the post absolutely stating 2, 3 and 4 win predictions were crazy.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I guess I don't want to look like a clown. 😀 On October the 6th when this threat started, I thought it was possible but not likely. LOL. At the same time I thought the post absolutely stating 2, 3 and 4 win predictions were crazy.
Come on and join the club.

I mean look at my username. It's all good fun.

man it's so great to dig up gems like this. chicken littles gonna chicken little I guess

Oh definitely it looked gloomy when this post was originally made, but now we can all look back with relief knowing that the team and coaches dug deeper when most of the fans had given up. So really, when the team turns it around like they have in the second half of the season, looking back on these types of threads just reinforces how far we've came in a short time.

We've been competitive in the last six games so sometimes it's tough to remember how bleak things were just over a month ago here.
"Most of the fans had given up" ... puh-lease. Don't try to measure errbody else' corn in your own half-bushel.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

9912962-3x2-940x627.jpg

Would someone have brought this thread up again if we hadn't made it to a bowl? I'm happy with the improvement. I wouldn't have thought at the beginning of the year that we would have beaten Missouri. I also wouldn't have thought we would have lost that game that should not be named. BYU and SC I saw as a toss up. I never think we should lose to Vandy. We are where I thought we would be, just not in the way that I thought we would be there, so I'm as wrong as anyone that posted on this thread.

I'd yes at some point, this is VN after all. E cred is everything because the internet is serious business...to some.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Yeah. Still dizzy from the spin.
There's still a few that are awfully quiet since we've won a few. That one little guy that enjoyed saying how obvious it is to him "Pruitt is just not a good coach". The rest of us were delusional or some crap. Oh, he even had people he knows that know Pruitt personally and they've told him all about Pruitt. He couldn't tell us who it was, but they obviously know football. Lol.

Pruitt still may not turn out to be an elite coach, but the " he's not a good coach" narrative is looking kinda silly bout right now. Probably why he's not around.

VN Store

Back