Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you do a pull-up properly...what muscles should be sore next day? @nicksjuzunk

Also my ranking of the new Star Wars is:

1. Rogue One
2. Solo
3. The Force Awakens
4. The Last Jedi

I think the original trilogy is better than all of the new stuff, but Rogue One is a firm 4th in the overall ranking. Not sure where I'd put the 2nd trilogy or the "Darth Vadar Origin" stuff. One or two of them probably ahead of the Last Jedi, but it's not by much.

If you do a pull-up properly...what muscles should be sore next day? @nicksjuzunk

Also my ranking of the new Star Wars is:

1. Rogue One
2. Solo
3. The Force Awakens
4. The Last Jedi

I think the original trilogy is better than all of the new stuff, but Rogue One is a firm 4th in the overall ranking. Not sure where I'd put the 2nd trilogy or the "Darth Vadar Origin" stuff. One or two of them probably ahead of the Last Jedi, but it's not by much.

Depends on how much training you are doing, whether you’ve done them for awhile, how many, etc.

I’ll assume you’ve not done them for awhile... abs should feel like shredded beef, your lat muscles up Near the armpit and possibly your biceps. Maybe a little forearm too

Rogue one was one of, if not the best, Star Wars movie ever made. I don’t consider the stand alones trilogy. I personally did not like solo.

I was very disappointed with A New Hope part II (ahem, I mean the force awakens).

I love the OT. Revenge of the Sith was decent. I can watch The Phantom Menace. Everything else with the newer trilogies is garbage IMO.
I'm really starting to get into these movies for the 1st time . My son is 7 and is asking a lot of question about the movies. We've watched A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi and Rouge 1. Rouge 1 is by far the best of the 4 so far and we are starting the JJ Abrams movies tonight.
If we skip the movies from the 90s will we miss anything in the more recent movies?

Depends on how much training you are doing, whether you’ve done them for awhile, how many, etc.

I’ll assume you’ve not done them for awhile... abs should feel like shredded beef, your lat muscles up Near the armpit and possibly your biceps. Maybe a little forearm too

Abs, biceps for sure feeling it. Lats a bit

what about traps/shoulders (mostly delts)?

I've been mostly doing cardio work on the treadmill, trying to work in bodyweight/calisthenic stuff. So did some machine assisted pull-ups and hanging leg raises (may also be why the abs are feeling it).

Abs, biceps for sure feeling it. Lats a bit

what about traps/shoulders (mostly delts)?

I've been mostly doing cardio work on the treadmill, trying to work in bodyweight/calisthenic stuff. So did some machine assisted pull-ups and hanging leg raises (may also be why the abs are feeling it).
Rear delts and teres minor certainly get hit, especially if you pull the elbows behind the torso a bit. Traps as well. Lateral delt should not really contribute.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
I'm really starting to get into these movies for the 1st time . My son is 7 and is asking a lot of question about the movies. We've watched A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi and Rouge 1. Rouge 1 is by far the best of the 4 so far and we are starting the JJ Abrams movies tonight.
If we skip the movies from the 90s will we miss anything in the more recent movies?

No.

The movies from the 90's have some really fun lightsaber battles. The acting and plots, outside of Revenge of the Sith, are awful though.

Assumptions. I'm merely claiming no one else knows. Not taking sides, just making a basic epistemological point.

As a small note and a bit tangential, but Garrett is a pretty quiet guy. No gurantee he doesn't bottle it up and go make a late hit a play or few plays later. Just a possibility.

Fwiw it feels like he is just making this up to me, but I have no real idea. People claiming absolutes, regardless of the scenario, is all I'm pointing out.
OK, I guess I misunderstood. Not going to belabor it anymore. For the record, I don't think Rudolph said anything and believe that Garrett is getting horrendously bad advice from someone or is not listening to good advice. I also think that this claim must be investigated, to determine if it is true (it is not) or to give further consequences to Garrett for falsely accusing someone (I think he did).

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Whoa whoa.... Rogue One better than Empire? Reported.

Reactions: utkevdawg1
Doeren loses to a 2-8 GT...
giphy.gif

Not to go on and on but 71 and 66 were beside the play 53 was not close at least 5-7 yards away. The play was a screen. But who’s counting. At the end of the day what happened happened and nobody knows except The QB and Garrett. Really all hearsay outside of that
Not really.

Wasn't Dooley. Heupel had their offense as a well oiled machine with Lock. Dooley just did his best to maintain it. As a senior under Dooley, Lock regressed big time from a 165 qbr to a 147. Their offense decreased by nearly a full yard per play.

Now with just the slightest bit of change, from one stud qb to a stud transfer and now 2 years removed from Heupel, the bottom has fallen out.

...and it was hardly "Pruitt's defense" 11 months into the job, having hardly any of his own kids out there. Pruitt was trying to overcome 2 years of historically bad defense and S&C with the same players.
Thank you. You said this much better than I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back