Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tesla truck is weird looking. Looks like it came from space. But the dude hit it with a sledge hammer and it didn't dent. Made out of steel. I have a wife and three kids. First thing I thought was dang, I bet that's the safest truck ever made. Might be like driving a dang tank. I'm sold.

The Tesla truck is weird looking. Looks like it came from space. But the dude hit it with a sledge hammer and it didn't dent. Made out of steel. I have a wife and three kids. First thing I thought was dang, I bet that's the safest truck ever made. Might be like driving a dang tank. I'm sold.

Could probably just buy a tank for what they'll price it at...

I'd like to see how it holds up against a smart car going 120 mph

Just get a 60s-70s era F series truck. You can do no damage and easy to work on. I learned to drive on a 77 F100 on the farm when I was 8.

Maybe we can bring Doeren to the Hill as a LB/RC title (kidding), but the guy can get talent:

2017 Team had
C Garret Bradberry - 1st Round Pick
DE Bradley Chubb - 1st
DE B.J. Hill - 3rd
LB Germaine Pratt - 3rd
DT Justin Jones - 3rd
QB Ryan Finley - 4th
RB Nyheim Hines- 4th
OT Will Richardson - 4th
DE Kentavious Street - 4th
RB Jaylen Samuels - 5th
WR Kevin Harmon - 6th
WR Jakobi Meyers - Undrafted, but getting decent PT on the Pats
P AJ Cole - starting punter for the Raiders

And that was just upperclassman on the team, I'm sure there will be few guys like Larrell Murchison that will get drafted fairly high as well.

I have decided that the Tisdol kid isn't just looking for likes or whatever.

I think he's just a nice kid that doesn't mine sharing these slick graphics people are making for him. He's also been retweeting/tagging his friends accomplishment tweets. Maybe he's just using VolTwitter for follows, maybe he's not. He may not end up a Vol...who knows, but I am going to chose to believe he's just sharing the love and is a good kid.

Fully retracting if he throws our hat though! :mad:

I'm really starting to get into these movies for the 1st time . My son is 7 and is asking a lot of question about the movies. We've watched A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi and Rouge 1. Rouge 1 is by far the best of the 4 so far and we are starting the JJ Abrams movies tonight.
If we skip the movies from the 90s will we miss anything in the more recent movies?

No, but it would be worth the time to watch the animated series with him. Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels, etc., are decent little shows.

I have decided that the Tisdol kid isn't just looking for likes or whatever.

I think he's just a nice kid that doesn't mine sharing these slick graphics people are making for him. He's also been retweeting/tagging his friends accomplishment tweets. Maybe he's just using VolTwitter for follows, maybe he's not. He may not end up a Vol...who knows, but I am going to chose to believe he's just sharing the love and is a good kid.

Fully retracting if he throws our hat though! :mad:
His best work is on IG.

No, but it would be worth the time to watch the animated series with him. Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels, etc., are decent little shows.
Cool, he asked about the Clone Wars this morning. I'm sure we will have to jump into those movies. We've knocked out all the Hobbits and LoTRs , so star wars is next on the list .

Depends on how much training you are doing, whether you’ve done them for awhile, how many, etc.

I’ll assume you’ve not done them for awhile... abs should feel like shredded beef, your lat muscles up Near the armpit and possibly your biceps. Maybe a little forearm too

Mostly your fat muscle. It gets worked the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back