Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
How far away was he? Rudolph was sacked...BEHIND the line of scrimmage! Where were the OL? What I watched had a bunch of big uglies swarming rather rapidly, so I doubt they were downfield.
Not to go on and on but 71 and 66 were beside the play 53 was not close at least 5-7 yards away. The play was a screen. But who’s counting. At the end of the day what happened happened and nobody knows except The QB and Garrett. Really all hearsay outside of that

From my experience with our local tv station websites, the “articles” are merely transcripts of the audio in the segment. Sometimes, they are cut shorter, but I believe it is just what you hear when you watch it. So, what you are reading is the spoken word and not written.

Ah, good to know. 👊🏼

Not to go on and on but 71 and 66 were beside the play 53 was not close at least 5-7 yards away. The play was a screen. But who’s counting. At the end of the day what happened happened and nobody knows except The QB and Garrett. Really all hearsay outside of that
So it should have never been brought up...too late. He did, can’t prove it and we’re left with the fallout...and our opinions. I think he tried to get away something by screaming racism...eff him!

Love Star Wars. I’ve seen Episodes I - VI at least 5 or 6 times. The newest trilogy definitely falls a little flat, which I personally blame Disney for. However, both Rogue One and Solo were pretty good imo. Haven’t had a chance to watch The Mandolorian, but I’ll certainly be in line for opening night on December 20th.

Dooley absolutely owned Pruitt's defense last year...
Wasn't Dooley. Heupel had their offense as a well oiled machine with Lock. Dooley just did his best to maintain it. As a senior under Dooley, Lock regressed big time from a 165 qbr to a 147. Their offense decreased by nearly a full yard per play.

Now with just the slightest bit of change, from one stud qb to a stud transfer and now 2 years removed from Heupel, the bottom has fallen out.

...and it was hardly "Pruitt's defense" 11 months into the job, having hardly any of his own kids out there. Pruitt was trying to overcome 2 years of historically bad defense and S&C with the same players.

Last edited:
Wasn't Dooley. Heupel had their offense as a well oiled machine with Lock. Dooley just did his best to maintain it. As a senior under Dooley, Lock regressed big time from a 165 qbr to a 147. Their offense decreased by nearly a full yard per play.

Now with just the slightest bit of change, from one stud qb to a stud transfer and now 2 years removed from Heupel, the bottom has fallen out.

...abd it was hardly "Pruitt's defense" 11 months into the job, having hardly any of his own kids out there. Pruitt was trying to overcome 2 years of historically bad defense and S&C with the same players.
Guy you are replying to has about 17 posts. About 10 are about Missouri. 6 are about how bad Reggie Grimes is. Other post says BYU would be most physical team “we” play all year.

Guy you are replying to has about 17 posts. About 10 are about Missouri. 6 are about how bad Reggie Grimes is. Other post says BYU would be most physical team “we” play all year.
Joined 2010, just as Big 12 realignment began and rumors of moving to the SEC began. Talk about playing the long game. Respect the level of his troll game.

Reactions: hooter vol
So sick of this excuse. Anytime a AA does something to get in trouble, they pull the racial slur card..

Anyone who believes that's is dumb as a bag of hammers..

Why TF would Rudolph call him a racial slur when all his teammates around him are black. Gtfo here with that bs
does this honestly impact you at all? does it really matter?

Then why are you watching?

When we were growing up, A New Hope was still fresh, Empire had just come out, and many of us got to see Return on big screen. This generation saw something called a prequel, brought to you by George Lucas' grandkids and retirement. Sponsored by Butch Jones' turnover trashcan.

My pt? BGS may be watching, bc of what's coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back