Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was Mandalorian so far?
LOT of callbacks! You’ll recognize several things even if you only watched A New Hope. It’s the only episode available, so I don’t know if they’re planning on releasing one a week or all of it later.

Reactions: VolDC
later today i'm going to sign up for the bundle. pretty good deal for all that content.
Yeah, think I’ll try it, wonder if they go up after the first year, everything I’ve seen has it 12.99/month(for the first year). Just read you can do one year of just Disney+ for $69 instead of 6.99/mo saving two months.

Ohhhh snap
if you move to their unl plan which is 'cheaper' than your current plan.

never in 8.5 years of cell phones did we ever do anything nice for someone out of the blue without stipulations. read the fine print guys. dont be gullible.

Yeah, think I’ll try it, wonder if they go up after the first year, everything I’ve seen has it 12.99/month(for the first year). Just read you can do one year of just Disney+ for $69 instead of 6.99/mo saving two months.
I just did it per month. I cancelled Netflix to offset the cost. So it is a wash for me.

Reactions: secking
Dropping Comcast like a bad habit. Getting AT&T internet and Hulu and gonna cut my monthly bill in half!!!

Hey COMCAST!!!
giphy.gif

Last year I did the same thing after many years as a Comcast customer. I must say, regrettably, that AT&T internet is, well, terrible.
depends on if you can get ATT fiber or if its DSL

Comcast sucks a phat one. Charter is literally two blocks over, 4 times faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back