Just looking through the Fire Pruitt....

I thought the call where he brought to the officials attention that Bowden should sit out a play after that targeting penalty against Alontae Tayloe that turned out to be not targeting was something a smart coach would do. The next play could have rolled off with Bowden under center and who knows what could have happened. The officials should have made sure he sat out that play but they weren't going to until Pruitt pointed it out. It's a small thing but at least shows Pruitt's head is in on the small details in the game. Under another coach maybe Bowden takes the next snap and that slides by unnoticed.

Yeah some of those first half posts in the game thread were interesting to read. It’s amazing what less than 2 hrs of playing will do to people’s views. All the Pruitt is changing things and Mauer is the #1 qb ideals went flying out the window.

I didn’t check the thread after that but I can only imagine the same people that have been saying JG is a liability were suddenly acting like they loved him all along lol.

People just need to learn not to overreact to every little thing that doesn’t go their way. Anyone watching today could see the change in their qb/wr late in the first half. He was limping and that smug little attitude after every gain was suddenly replaced with a look of exhaustion. I knew we had them with the D just needed our O to finally show up, and it did.

I can't speak for others but during/right after a game win or lose I'm pretty emotional and will probably say stuff I regret
I admit I posted some stuff after Georgia State... but I still don't regret it. We are getting better and the team never quit. Pruitt deserves credit for that, but still.... there will never be an excuse for losing that game. That was ridiculous.

While I always said Pruitt needs another two seasons, I’m not going find fault w those for being emotional after a poor start.

Back in the day UT fans wanted Majors fired and even Phil before 98 because he couldn’t beat FL.
Other fan bases are similar since sports are so emotional.

Reactions: teeball
We looked like crap today and we still aint beat anybody worth bragging about. I havent called for him to be fired but hes gotta a helluva lot to prove before he gets a free pass[/QUOTE]

To who, you or the people that actually matter?

VN Store

Back