'19 Recruiting Forum: Official UAB Pregame/Game Thread

Amateur post considering They don’t even allow either QB to establish a “real” rhythm. Pruitt is just dead set on JG and that will be his down fall,from what little we have witnessed from both Maurer and Shrout,Both are head am shoulders above JG.Pruitt is just determined for some kind of Success Story sticking with JG.
1572752451842.gif

Amateur post considering They don’t even allow either QB to establish a “real” rhythm. Pruitt is just dead set on JG and that will be his down fall,from what little we have witnessed from both Maurer and Shrout,Both are head am shoulders above JG.Pruitt is just determined for some kind of Success Story sticking with JG.
You really believe this? Sounds like you're drunk and talking out of your butt.

We don't really know how many times this week JT was told specifically not to do that.

Just enjoy that we won 30-7 and they only scored in cleanup sgainst the second team
It is hard to enjoy watching JG...it is soooooo frustrating. And the offensive guys all look like they got a dose of valium just before the game..what the f'n heck happened to the intensity? Why do you think that is?...They know.

We will not beat Mizzou with tonights offense, and UK will be tough to beat.

We don't really know how many times this week JT was told specifically not to do that.

Just enjoy that we won 30-7 and they only scored in cleanup sgainst the second team
Bingo. If he's doing something repeatedly in practice and you've ripped him a new one repeatedly, you've reached your limit.

It's different for Pruitt than it is for us out here saying " it was one bad throw". Not if he did it 30 times earlier in the week, it wasn't.

You really believe this? Sounds like you're drunk and talking out of your butt.
I never said that,you have me confused with someone else...what game did JG win us exactly?!!?...and with JG all season we would be out of a bowl game contention.gtfo!! 😭😂😂 do I need to include his f*** up against Alabama on the goal line to put us within one touchdown against the #1 team in the country?.explain yourself sir.
Go sleep it off.

Bingo. If he's doing something repeatedly in practice and you've ripped him a new one repeatedly, you've reached your limit.

It's different for Pruitt than it is for us out here saying " it was one bad throw". Not if he did it 30 times earlier in the week, it wasn't.
absolutely, I’m sure they would pull JG just as fast if he ever messed up🤔

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
That was so far off from the point, I'm not even gonna bother.
No the point was repeating the same mistake. Don’t know if JT has been repeating the same mistakes in practice as he has in games, but I do know JG has been repeating the same mistakes in GAMES for years now, but it doesn’t seem to matter

No the point was repeating the same mistake. Don’t know if JT has been repeating the same mistakes in practice as he has in games, but I do know JG has been repeating the same mistakes in GAMES for years now, but it doesn’t seem to matter
I was making a remark strictly about what seems to be between Pruitt and Shrout. If you've got an itch that you're dying to scratch about JG, I think he's got about 50 threads dedicated to him.

If you're wishing to discuss dominating the other team in the wrong way, probably be able to find 1 of those also.

I was making a remark strictly about what seems to be between Pruitt and Shrout. If you've got an itch that you're dying to scratch about JG, I think he's got about 50 threads dedicated to him.

If you're wishing to discuss dominating the other team in the wrong way, probably be able to find 1 of those also.
I
I responded to your remark about Strictly “what seems to be between Priitt and Strout”
By saying the apparent same “what” hasn’t come between Pruitt and JG

VN Store

Back