'19 Recruiting Forum: Official UAB Pregame/Game Thread

Ugly dominating win. Clear the staff has zero confidence in Shrout, #2 is what he is credit to him though for gutting it out. Post game comments leads me to believe Maurer wasn’t cleared until late in the week and was only going to play in a dire emergency. Defense played great.

I think, Pruitt just trusts JG more than Shrout. Once it was clear their offense couad do nothing, Pruitt decided to play not to lose. I am guessing he figures JG is less likely to turn it over than JT. Obvious we need Maurer next 2 games is were going to win one of them. I think JG could beat Vandy, however.
Less likely but does...sometimes epically!

Ugly dominating win. Clear the staff has zero confidence in Shrout, #2 is what he is credit to him though for gutting it out. Post game comments leads me to believe Maurer wasn’t cleared until late in the week and was only going to play in a dire emergency. Defense played great.

Amateur post considering They don’t even allow either QB to establish a “real” rhythm. Pruitt is just dead set on JG and that will be his down fall,from what little we have witnessed from both Maurer and Shrout,Both are head am shoulders above JG.Pruitt is just determined for some kind of Success Story sticking with JG.

Amateur post considering They don’t even allow either QB to establish a “real” rhythm. Pruitt is just dead set on JG and that will be his down fall,from what little we have witnessed from both Maurer and Shrout,Both are head am shoulders above JG.Pruitt is just determined for some kind of Success Story sticking with JG.
Except he benched JG for Maurer before Maurer got hurt. If Maurer is healthy, he will start next week. Why you inventing trouble?

Am I the only one that heard that announcer say that Pruitt had said that "Juarantano was the best QB on the roster by a long shot" (or something super similar to that saying he was by far our best QB) either that announcer was tripping acid and had hallucinated that or I have lost all faith in Pruitt all over again

Am I the only one that heard that announcer say that Pruitt had said that "Juarantano was the best QB on the roster by a long shot" (or something super similar to that saying he was by far our best QB) either that announcer was tripping acid and had hallucinated that or I have lost all faith in Pruitt all over again
He said that after the BYU game. I'm sure that's what the guy was referring to.

Reactions: Rishvol and Devo182
@ me when you realize what a poor take this is.

5 weeks ago you were one of the people in here saying we would only win one game and that was Chattanooga and we'd lose to UAB. Now you're pissed because CJP hasn't scored points with the QB you wanted. Wow...

This game was about getting a W and getting out without anymore injuries then we already have.

I never said that,you have me confused with someone else...what game did JG win us exactly?!!?...and with JG all season we would be out of a bowl game contention.gtfo!! 😭😂😂 do I need to include his f*** up against Alabama on the goal line to put us within one touchdown against the #1 team in the country?.explain yourself sir.

Except he benched JG for Maurer before Maurer got hurt. If Maurer is healthy, he will start next week. Why you inventing trouble?

Benched JG but still plays him even when he’s ass?..you do realize we hung 60 points on this team tonight instead of 30!?

Shrout should have been the starter at that point.JG does nothing for us.

Benched JG but still plays him even when he’s ass?..you do realize we hung 60 points on this team tonight instead of 30!?

Shrout should have been the starter at that point.JG does nothing for us.
Who cares? We won easily. It will matter if Maurer is healthy and JG is getting the start. I don't think that's going to happen. If it does, then you'll have point. Until then, we're just arguing for no reason.

VN Store

Back