*****Freak's Friday Night Before UAB Admittedly Off-Topic Thread

Being lazy tonight. First school swim meet in tge morning, and my wife volunteered me to work it😡. We gotta get up at 6!

Here's a small consolation. When you get old like us, 6AM is sleeping in. On the other hand, 9PM is staying up late.
Last night was my last night of night shift. My body is used to being up, and sleeping during the day. Gonna take a while to get used to day shift!

Reactions: SKBubba
I made it to beer.

source.gif

Currently getting my ski gear ready for the game tomorrow night. Overnight Date night with the wifey minus the two year old coming from Murfreesboro. Gonna eat at Aubrey's in maryville bc I’m an MC grad

Did you read the Tom Clancy novels that featured Jack Ryan? I read most all of them several years ago and loved them all. And in the movies Harrison Ford was the perfect Jack Ryan and James Earl Jones was the perfect Admiral James Greer.
I did not

Reading a good mystery and wishing the game tomorrow had an earlier kick-off time. Gonna be tough to wait all day.

Reactions: NeylandX5
Any good high school games in the Knoxville area tonight?

I'm about to grab some dinner and tomorrow will be football all day as usual. The season is starting to wind down and want to enjoy all the games as much as I can.

I haven't checked the weather for the game yet. Is it supposed to be cold like it was today? It was the first time I've had "freeze warning in effect" show up on my phone. lol.

Reading a good mystery and wishing the game tomorrow had an earlier kick-off time. Gonna be tough to wait all day.
I actually like the late kickoff. I enjoy seeing what's going on with the rest of college football before we play. And noon games especially, those are the worst.

Did you read the Tom Clancy novels that featured Jack Ryan? I read most all of them several years ago and loved them all. And in the movies Harrison Ford was the perfect Jack Ryan and James Earl Jones was the perfect Admiral James Greer.

I read them all up until The Bear and the Dragon, didn’t like that one. I liked Alec Baldwin as Jack Ryan. James Earl Jones was perfect for that role.

Reactions: kcvols1
Checking in from Macon, GA headed to sunny Englewood, FL tomorrow!!!

Where have you been? Ben's the reason our team is playing better. Don't mess with our superstition? lol.
Pruitt tomorrow “Now guys, I have coached football for a while now. And Ben, and his thread, we don’t disrespect that. He’s got something going, and we’re gonna go kick some arse and take some names and uphold that honor!”

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N

VN Store

Back